Reviews for The Other 11,001 Things to be Miserable About
angelica8051 chapter 3 . 3/25
Pretty please with a cherry on top, could you update?
ajerickson21 chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
I know you haven't updated this for quite awhile but if you get this review, I really hope you reconsider because I absolutely love this story and I want to read more.
Regin chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Violetcarson chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
This is complete and utter brilliance! Not only a bloody amazing HP fic, but crossed over with Howl's Movie Castle (amazing book!) and Labyrinth as well! Not to mention that it's completely hilarious, and sure to be a decidedly well written Dramoine as well. I sincerely hope you're not planning to abandon it. More please? Please? PLease? XDXDXD
kayoko123 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
I don't know how I feel about cross-overs so I'll have to sit on it. I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on something when I don't recognize the characters. There's just that little bit of depth that I feel like I'm missing out on.

Favourite line was when Hermione talks about being her own cousin. She gets drunk a lot in this story. Poor Hermione.

Thanks for sharing!

Let me know if you ever decide to post this story on LJ!
kayoko123 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
No way! Draco literally falls for Hermione? *snickers*

That's hilariously brilliant! Now what is this curse?
kayoko123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh gawd, I'm here via the Dramione awards and I'm going to leave a review for every chapter instead of just one at the end cause this is brilliant.

I think you really hit the humor/romance on the nail. Some of it's so ridiculous that it's absolutely brilliant! My favourite line from this chapter was Hermione's comment about "forgetting to get married."

I poked around your LJ but it looks f-locked so alias, I'm stuck review on . I usually don't touch this place with a ten-foot pool. I'm always glad to find a gem amidst all the ...other stuff.

Thanks!
Vera Rozalsky chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
I know it's bad form to nag people to update...

... but I just read this and it's HOWLINGLY funny and I desperately want more. I love your completely screwed-up Hermione and Draco, and I adore the way you write Hermione's parents, and in general you seem to have a great touch for making everyone a comic character without taking them too far out-of-character.

Draco the hapless Quidditch player makes me laugh (OK, when _I_ slam face-first into the ground, it's tragedy, but when he does it, it's farce-to somewhat paraphrase Chekhov's comments on the matter).

Ye gods & little fishes, this is funny.

Yes. You most certainly rock.

Like A Clockwork Orange chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
I like this. A LOT. Love it even.

Your Hermione's quite a character. And friends with Sarah from the Labyrinth. She's awesome.

And so are you.

More, please?
Holly chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
I love this! A very well-written, captivating, and engaging read. And not only that, but it's also certainly more original than almost all of the DMHG fics out there, too (even the popular ones).

Although I have a question about Severus's cheating death- I'm wondering how on earth nobody recognized him? Of course, his nose was altered a bit, but... his looks are quite distinctive, no? (You know, greasy hair and all that.)

Looking forward to your next update! (And the romance. We can't forget the romance.)

Holly

P.S. Forgive me for leaving a review anonymously! I'm often too lazy to sign into FF.
iCraft chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
This is so interesting so far, and and it sounds like it's just going to get more so. I can't wait to read the rest of it!
Painted Circus chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Still amazing. :) I love the way you've written Hermione's parents. It's just fantastic. 3

Keep it up!
aurelione chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
This is fantastic! You should really think about submitting it to something like the Dramione awards. Your writing is witty and sharp, and oh so fun to read. Thanks for writing this, and I hope you keep up the good work!
pelagic chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Oh so wonderful. Well done!
LadySol chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Hermione's great grandfather sounds like a fascinating person, and I want to see the house.