Reviews for Diary of a Madwoman's Idiot Friend
Countenance chapter 29 . 2/8/2014
I totally love this fic! Its awesome as choco cookies, so please don't abandon it and WRITE the next chapter! :) p.s. Its been like, 4 years.
Crimson chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
Brilliant. Absoloutely crazy. I love it.
"'I freed the Jews from Osmosis, Egypt' is not correct, Joker. No, really, it's not. OSMOSIS IS NOT A PLACE AND IT'S NOT IN EGYPT EITHER"
Every single chapter is a deathtrap for sore sides from laughing too hard heh
serrure chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
this shit is way too hilarious :) thanks for making my day!
linnie sinnie chapter 29 . 10/25/2011
so im confuddled. is it over or have u been neglectful? if the latter, pls update. this is rly funny
pain in the back chapter 29 . 8/25/2010
OMFG I WAS LAFFING THROUGH EVERY FREAKIN CHAPTER!

sadly from the looks of it, this story may never be updated again! maybe i can change ur mind with this review...

seriously this one HELL of a funny story!

plz continue it!

and- OMIGOD I LOOOOVED THE PART WERE THEY WER ALL HANGIN OUT IN ARKHAM! AND WER THE JOKER KEPT LOOKING OVER HER SHOULDER!

OMIGOD IM STILL LAFFING!

This is just-just FUNNY! no other words for it!

PLUS you do add some seriousness, making it a perfect combination!

like instead of comic releif...the opposite...whatever that wud be!

anyways im hoping that you WILL continue this! if not for you than for your fellow reviewrs! (pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee!)

ok well, you shud uh GET ON THAT! :D lol
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 19 . 8/24/2010
Oh dear, this is the funniest thing I've read in a while. Oh God...XD I'm laughing so hard, this is my favorite chapter so far. WOW. XD Just imagining it...XD Candyland. Soap Operas, Scrabble. What's really, really sad, is I can actually seriously picture this happening, what does that say about me? XD
Cel Bella chapter 29 . 8/2/2010
Okay so this is the funniest thing I've ever read. You had me dying. I really wish you would update because it is really sad that this funny tale isn't finished. I really wanna see what happens to Jill, she's so fun.

You are a genius.
my-beloved-monster chapter 29 . 5/16/2010
Hi! I'm absoloutely loving the story, and Jill (of course). It's sad to see you haven't updated in a while, but please, at least let Jill have her diary back! Hoping you'll update soon,

Monster x
Nameless Grace chapter 29 . 5/3/2010
Hahaha, so the Diary of Doom passes into the hands of another innocent. Can't WAIT to see what chaos and hilarity ensues.

Poor ol' Jill, that was the funniest adventure I've ever read. I like how it started off all normal, then went to a hellish Crazytown somewhere on the path to Arkham. Good stuff, this is.

Keep up the good work. Please update soon!
Nameless Grace chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
Bwahahahaha. This chapter is good for practicing spraying water all over the place because its in your mouth and you need a dramatic effect to let people know something was really funny. ONE OF THOSE CHAPTERS! Hope that made sense.

Still fantastically awesome! I'm gunna keep in keeping on...haha.

Kickass!
Nameless Grace chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
OMG...Genius. I totally loled.
Nameless Grace chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
!

This is the funniest sh!t I have read in a long time. Wow, you are freaking talented-FREAKING TALENTED I TELL YOU. I almost want to slap Helen, too. Lol, but puppy love will make you become a drooling retard like that.

Haha, loving the story so far! Onwards to the next chapter!
Injection Of Love chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
LULWTF?

xD

That chapter was so epic, I almost pissed my pants laughing.

You, your funny, your awesome, your...expressiveness, and your raep fics ARE WIN! SO MUCH WIN. -clings, and noms on their hair-
Injection Of Love chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
This is the best story I ever read ever...

"I’M A STUPID TEENAGER. YOU SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED ME TO SAY OH HELL YES LET’S DRINK DEVIL’S PISS."

"Helen has just cuntpunted me (for all you old people that don’t understand our youngling lingo, that’s when you haul off, like a crazy bitch, and kick a woman as hard as you can in between her legs. It hurts so fucking bad I’m about to cry)"

xD!

BEST. STORY. FUCKNIG. EVER!

I couldn't stop laughing at this chapter, nice job.

Lighten my mood, why dontcha?

-cuntpunts!- D:
random chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Great story! I'm cant wait to see what'll happen with Jill's diary. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!