Reviews for A Gift For the Expectant Mother
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
I admit I agree with the top five choices other then Giles lol. The top two were rather nice though.
twotoe chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
I think I would have voted for Luke first as you did such a phenomenal job with him, his reactions, his horoscope, and hey Star's Hollow. He'd have made a fantastic dad and he and Buffy eventually perhaps even a fantastic couple, but if not at least great friends. My second choice would have been Gibbs though so I'm glad you went there. Losing Shannon and Kelly has shaped him from the beginning and with the timing of having Kate on the show, it was a slightly less greyed Gibbs as co parent for Buffy too. LOL I'm sure the protective fights would have been fun to watch and they might have made something of it all as well.
Pauline07 chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
I would go with Gibbs.
MMWillow13 chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
finally the PTB get something right
Mystamir chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
This is the first time that I've ever had any appreciation at ALL for a pregnancy-of-main-character story. I usually hate them with a passion and find another fic to read, since while I appreciate and enjoy AU with the best of them-aren't all fanfics AU, really?-I dislike when characters get all old-married-settled, as it tends to sprinkle boredom crystals all over the story and REALLY make characters OOC-annoying.

Thanks for this :)
Goddess-Vampire chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
can i use and tweek the conversation between Buffy and Whistler
lizzywithfire chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
can't you please, pretty please, pretty pretty please do another one with luke?

he must have got enough votes in the reviews.. he must of.. *starts crying on the floor*

or at least booth, he was fairly close...
uncutetomboy chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Aww, though I do agree that they're much better choices than, say, Booth or a few of the other guys, I would've loved to see an alternate ending that had Horatio being the father; I can just see it now: Calleigh and Buffy bonding over the fact that they're both kick-ass blondes while Horatio just patiently watches with that adorable half-smile on his face... sighs okay, yeah, I'm a fangirl. Lol.

Anyway, seriously; great job, mmooch. I especially liked who you chose to become the new Slayer in town.

Keep it up,

Lor a.k.a. uncutetomboy
TheDancingKiller chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
omg...omg...omg...cant wait for more of the series lol
gopher101 chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Nice twist with Chole.

You know that is kind of cheating with them endings. Just means you have to write us even more. Smile's evilly (I'm all for cheating when it's in a fake way. Like this, not in school- there's that dang honesty moral shining though.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
*Squeals* I love both of the alternate endings. I can't wait until the new phase of the series comes out. Keep up the great work.

Dani
sinfulvengeance chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Gibbs all the way! It would make for a way more interesting fic! Either way, great job!
curly-kitty chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Please please please let it be House! I got so excited when I read option 1 that I started bouncing up and down in my seat, and so depressed when I saw that it wasn't definite yet my family now thinks I'm crazy with mood swings and must be PMSing. (I'm not, by the way.)
lulubell76 chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
oh I hope you continue and I am all aboard the Team Gibbs...

If I cant have my Tony, Gibbs is the next best thing... I would be interested in how Gibbs would be with a new baby and the world that is Buffy.
sinfulvengeance chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
I read all these stories in this series and must say this is one great idea! I already voted for the guy I want to be the father and I can't wait to see the next chapter! Great job.