Reviews for Simple Like Him
laila45 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
:D
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This has to be one of the best Ten/Neji fics I've read so far. This oneshot just seemed to make it seem more realistic. I liked how you included plenty of detail, too. Great job, by the way.
stronger13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
great story
DegreeBound205 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Very sweet oneshot thanks for the nice read.
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
ahahaha Neji trolling on level expert haha great job
Simply-Zi chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
OMG Neji would so do that its called love neji style
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
*is a HUGE Dramione shipper and has been known to occasionally vomit at R/Hr* Sorry Jo, that is one ship I cannot get on board with.

And i love NejiTen. I always thought it was sad that this couple doesn't get awesome fics so I'm double glad to read yours. Neji is such a jerk, in a good way. Don't worry Ten-chan, he loves ya too, just too much of an arse to say it out loud.

And LOL at Sasuke calling Sakura "cute". I would pay money to watch Kishi write/draw that. XD
Sepsis chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
That was really cute!
missa chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Whoa i really liked this :)

It could atually be a chaptered story, coz you left the end pretty open... But it was a good read, nothing rushed and a good use of vocabulary :D
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Awe, I liked it. But geez Neji was such an a s s. I wouldv'e totally slapped him if he ever played with my emotions. LOL!

But anyway, great job! _
Kyanie chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
brilliant! hope u do write some more nejiten
Narutoismylifeok chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aww so adorable you should write another chapter please!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
lol, awesome story! I like Neji's more playful side! :P
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
-Ha, this was very entertaining! Great job. Everyone seemed to be in character. Awesome job with Neji! )
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 3/11/2010