Reviews for Moment of Passion
tat5934 chapter 1 . 10/27
Hmm Harry in a Weasley twins sandwich! One of my favorites :-)
My only thought was...what are the other products?
YaoiLover99999 chapter 1 . 6/18
Lauren Saint chapter 1 . 1/11
Naughty twins, wonder what else was in their bag of tricks! Loved the story. Best pairing ever!
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
countrylovinfangirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
1357908642 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
H O T hooottt. More please!
slash critic chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I loved was a really great story.I have always been in love with the twins and the threesome involving Fred,George,and Harry.I would definitely recommend this story to people as a slash critic I must be fair but firm about thing' yes what I'm saying is I like the story another story I'd recommend is Colors.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
*-whistles-* hot!
um, gotta admit a kink for the twins here, hahaha...
nice work.
lilo chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
so your saying that if you found out somebody had a crush on you you could just give them that potion and MAKE them have sex with you but it's fine because they have a crush on you? because that is essentially what they did. just because you have a crush on somebody doesn't mean you can use a product to make them have sex with you, that's rape.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
aww the end was sweet. But a super steamy story not to be over looked. Very sexy
flaming rose chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Cute, funny, and sexy. Great athur, except for the grammer. U'll need a beta.
Supernal Dawn chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
THIS. WAS. AWESOME. I am usually pretty iffy about twincest, but this fic had me completely convinced. It was well-written with good dialogue, and the characters stayed very much in-character, which was great. I haven't seen too many fics with FW/GW/HP but this is an awesome threesome! Also, the slash scenes were very well-executed- each person was equally involved. Funny, cute and HOT!
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
*fans self* Um, wow. Yes. This was. *ded*

That was awesome and so incredibly hot. Love the twins inventing something to help nudge Harry into being with them when they've all wanted it for so long. :D Love it!
evfangirl98 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013