Reviews for Two Broken Souls Heal Together
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 16 . 8/12
Please update soon. I love this story and the pairing! Please pretty please update.
Jet10 chapter 6 . 6/16
Scare the dipshits
Jazz chapter 16 . 6/5
Please finish! This story is good so far. Harry should go back to the Elemental Nations with the boys, Hedwig, and Fawkes and find Zabuza and be happy. (: and then they can all train, become strong, and beat Orochimaru as well as Aukatski without anyone getting hurt except the enemy. 3
Kikuriki chapter 13 . 5/9
For a sec I forgot that it was Zaabuza and thought it was Kisame and I was like "Yeah... yeah. He is definitely SOME kinda creature. That'll be interesting. I wonder if he has scales [there]". And then you described Zabuza and Haku and I was like "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH wrong person. Hm. Damn. He was pretty, though. Them shoulder blades man, size of fricken cantaloupes. dayumn." And then I lolled.
Venipa chapter 16 . 5/4
More please
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 16 . 4/29
Please update! :D
bffdbe chapter 16 . 4/19
great story, please continue. will remus, dora and teddy move with harry to elemental nations? will harry and zabuza have children? i can't wait for more ;)
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 16 . 4/17
God why did it stop here? Want mooooore!
this is the first time I noticed that Sasuke is about to die (... that's conspiracy!) I hope he will live ...
rmiser1994 chapter 16 . 2/24
awesome story so far!
Manillalu chapter 16 . 2/10
. Totally. I can't wait for their return to the elemental countries
SilverStarWaters chapter 16 . 1/28
Noooooo. You left us on a cliffhanger. Last update:2013 /dies inside/ how could you do this? Well aside from that I love the story, it make sense that Harry would collect kids, especially ones who he has some kinship with due to life. I love how Itachi opens up and well... doesn't get crazy or develop a fondness for red clouds. And having Naruto and Sasuke be well raised stable children is pretty close to a miracle if there wasn't the Harry Factor. Will the hokage ever learn where the Uchiha kids got to? Will we ever see a cute scene with Zanbuza and Harry and the kids freaking people out with their very diverse family? Please update
BabyGhost123 chapter 16 . 1/15
Love the story, when would Harry and Zabuza meet...update soon
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
All the way through this chapter I kept thinking, why doesn't Itachi just use the coin Harry gave him to get him and Saskue out of there?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
You know, If Hiruzen really wanted to shake things up, he could make Harry a civilian member of the council.