Reviews for Two Broken Souls Heal Together
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ
SarahAshlyn chapter 16 . 11/15
Nooo! It's been 4.5 years! Harry and Zabuza didn't meet! Aaaahhhhh!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 14 . 10/3
esta muy interesante el fic me gusta much!
Illucia chapter 1 . 9/28
Ninja were here? Why would they leave from an angry eagle? Arent they supposed to guard the village and keep it safe? Why would they take apart attacking a child? Usually in naruto it is ignorant civillians
Hallowtide chapter 16 . 9/12
Please continue !
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 16 . 6/26
Thank you! This is a great story & I'm looking forward to the next update... Unhhh, are you still updated? Anyway, as an avid reader I enjoyed the story enormously. MORE PLEASE!
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/7
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Watch out ignorant fools of Konoha you will regret messing with Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/18/2016
Hope you continue this is amazing !~~~~
Fanfic-For- Life-100 chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
amazing story so far, I love it. can't wait for the update
KagomeGirl021 chapter 16 . 9/14/2016
It's been over 3 years since the last update. Will you ever finish this fic? Please please update soon!
JadePixie6565 chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
I know of 1 other child that can be added to Harry's little family! He so desperately needs a home...well a better home than he has now. Plus, he has so much in common with Naruto! If u haven't figure out who I'm talking about then hears a hint or 2. He has spikey red hair and lives in the desert. Its Gaara! Just a thought I've had while reading ur story by the way please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Little disappointed that he did not remain in his animal form as it would have been an interesting addition to the plot with naruto having a trusty animal to be by his side rather than harry in human form which will present complications (council).
sesshys lover chapter 16 . 5/17/2016
its been more than half a year this time, is everything ok in your life?
yngoldfogee chapter 16 . 5/4/2016
I've enjoyed reading your story and I look forward to more when you can get the opportunity.