Reviews for Two Broken Souls Heal Together
belladu57 chapter 16 . 3/17
Very good
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 2/22
good start
seems he can use magic without a wand
is Harry just in a different time?
or a whole new world?
did he get sent to another reality when he's got to be too much with all his fans,
and people still looking for a hero who already done his job?
Trance
Merlenyn chapter 16 . 2/11
Well, it's bound to be amusing no matter what probably because the minister's not going to expect Harry to know anything about proper pureblooded etiquette. Granted I can see a lot of smirks and otherwise suppressed amusement from Harry while the Minister gapes at him like a fish outta water or goes red in the face as Harry lets loose a politely worded insult into the Minister's intelligence... And I'm also looking forward to the moment when they decide or realize that Harry's condition is because he's not looking for his mate... and I wonder how Zabuza's reacting to it? The pains... might Harry be feeling some of Zabuza's pain from fighting? And the weakness might be from the distance between them draining him? I hope you update soon. :)
Tao Ayame chapter 16 . 2/10
I liked a lot this story! Thanks for the chapter and i hope to hear from you soon!
deathlover25 chapter 16 . 1/30
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
Justice chapter 16 . 1/24
It's been MORE than half a year please hurry!
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 6 . 1/21
You totally nicked that line from Nickelback... I approve.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
Update soon, please.
ILOVEANIMES54 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
kakashi in almost every story he either attacks them or knock them out
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Oh please no, I really like the Hokage sometimes, I've hardly read any evil/manipulative!Hokage fanfictions I think it would be so strange.
alsaneders1598 chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
Omg! Love your story! I like how your descriptive in the story. Plus I'm a fan of long stories so this is very good to me :)) when's th next update though? I can't wait! Hope you update soon! :) ;) ;* :D so excited so donth lea've me hangin' here... PLEASE!? _
yngoldfogee chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
Enjoyable story, please update again soon.
charm13insomnia chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
cool fic hope we don't have to wait half a year for the next chapter
AnimeHunter411 chapter 16 . 10/10/2013