Reviews for Two Broken Souls Heal Together
rmiser1994 chapter 16 . 2/24
awesome story so far!
Manillalu chapter 16 . 2/10
. Totally. I can't wait for their return to the elemental countries
SilverStarWaters chapter 16 . 1/28
Noooooo. You left us on a cliffhanger. Last update:2013 /dies inside/ how could you do this? Well aside from that I love the story, it make sense that Harry would collect kids, especially ones who he has some kinship with due to life. I love how Itachi opens up and well... doesn't get crazy or develop a fondness for red clouds. And having Naruto and Sasuke be well raised stable children is pretty close to a miracle if there wasn't the Harry Factor. Will the hokage ever learn where the Uchiha kids got to? Will we ever see a cute scene with Zanbuza and Harry and the kids freaking people out with their very diverse family? Please update
BabyGhost123 chapter 16 . 1/15
Love the story, when would Harry and Zabuza meet...update soon
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
All the way through this chapter I kept thinking, why doesn't Itachi just use the coin Harry gave him to get him and Saskue out of there?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
You know, If Hiruzen really wanted to shake things up, he could make Harry a civilian member of the council.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Didn't they just both wake up and have breakfast? Why are they going back to sleep?
I just realized, Naruto never picked anything to wear! He's naked in the bed!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
You slipped a storage scroll into Gringotts! Perhaps the goblins know more than they're tell ing about the elemental nations. Love the coat, by the way.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
I absolutely love the animals you picked for them, you must have put a lot of thought into that.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I like the mysterious vibe it gives off in the beginning, and nice choice of animagus form. I'm guessing we'll know why he thought the heads were so impressive later. Perhaps the fact that Konoha celebrates its heroes?
SoulMore chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
Grah! I neeeeeed another chapter! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! -whines-
Rosario2634 chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
next chapter please
alexi.grace chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
I have a question. Not trying to be rude or anything, but are you ever going to update this again?