Reviews for Two Broken Souls Heal Together
JadePixie6565 chapter 13 . 8/19
I know of 1 other child that can be added to Harry's little family! He so desperately needs a home...well a better home than he has now. Plus, he has so much in common with Naruto! If u haven't figure out who I'm talking about then hears a hint or 2. He has spikey red hair and lives in the desert. Its Gaara! Just a thought I've had while reading ur story by the way please update soon.
Little disappointed that he did not remain in his animal form as it would have been an interesting addition to the plot with naruto having a trusty animal to be by his side rather than harry in human form which will present complications (council).
sesshys lover chapter 16 . 5/17
its been more than half a year this time, is everything ok in your life?
yngoldfogee chapter 16 . 5/4
I've enjoyed reading your story and I look forward to more when you can get the opportunity.
MoonGoddess00 chapter 16 . 4/20
Please update soon!
uwishuwerecool chapter 16 . 2/4
pls pls write more cant wait for harry to finny meet up with his mate :)
bassoongirl14 chapter 16 . 1/23
Please continue this! I love it!
wildtrance chapter 16 . 1/10
Sniffles
You haven't updated in ages!
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 16 . 12/18/2015
upload soon please.
Myread88 chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
when are you posting the next chapter?
Sakihinata chapter 16 . 11/20/2015
wah! a cliffhanger!
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
Love this story and can not wait for the next update. I have since lost count of the number of times that I have reread this particular fanfiction story. I hope that your writer's block goes away. Will Harry be meeting Zabuza soon and what did happen with the meeting with the Minister of Magic?
kurosakiami01 chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
I love this. Seriously, I love it. Naruto is so, so cute! And Sasuke too is adorable. I've always liked Itachi, even when he was presented as a villain in the anime, and this more-feeling version of him is awesome. I really think that he's the best big brother ever.

I also adore your Harry. He's the perfect mix of powerful, cunning, rash and loving. I really hope that you'll continue this and gift us with a new chapter. I'd love to read the first encounter with Zabuza and Haku!

Thank you so much for sharing! :3 :D
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
Please update soon. I love this story and the pairing! Please pretty please update.
Jet10 chapter 6 . 6/16/2015