Reviews for Obsession
Heh. Its me again...well...this is awkward. I wanted to say sorry for blowing up there. You have potential. Please use it wisely. It was not your best fic, but I've read your fic about draco's list about hermione. Its really good. I can't force you to do anything, but I would be really happy if you wrote more like it. I really don't mind a teensy bit of intamacy, like a quick awkward moment...or a kiss...but no lemons or limes please. Again, not telling you how to live your life. The choice is yours.
Whoa whoa whoa. Talk about :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-( . That waz horrible. Nice way of showing that the Harry Potter fandom is not dead. *rolls eyes* You said this was your first lemon? MAKE IT YOUR LAST. You just don't do that to Harry Potter. Its just an innocent piece of beautiful literature. If your that kind of person, then FINE. BE THAT WAY. DONT LISTEN TO ONE PUNY your nasty lemons. But don't go riling up on HP! Do it (if you must:-( UGH) but to something that actually does this stuff! Like I don't know...big bang theory or something. I've already said this to another like u, but worse. DONT DIS DA POTTERHEADS! HARRY POTTER SHALL ALWAYS BE AS PROTECTED AS HOGWARTS! HP FOREVER! That might have been overboard, but ove got a point to make here. So...don't do that. Got it?!
qnadia7 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Brilliant piece. Thank you.
Rain2009 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Eating a Blast-Ended Skrewt? PAINFUL! But yeah, as always, you do a pretty damn good job at portraying Hermione… then again… you are the Granger of our school… ;) and just to give you shit… I HAD THE WASHCLOTH IDEA FIRST!lol jk Love ya girly! Keep up the awesome work!
Lissa.chann chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Very seductive.

Better than most Dramione you read on a daily basis.

Much better!

-purp.
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I liked it. Very well written
Echo Moon chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
wow. this was pretty good. :P
WistfulLove chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Great story! Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
cute, and you're totally right, wearing sexy underwear makes you feel fantastic ;)
good-lads chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
amazing.