Reviews for When The Past Comes Back To Haunt You
spnfan44 chapter 4 . 1/27
Very good! Love the transition from younger boys to the guys!
Dede
Guest chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
heavy sigh Great ending. Thanks for a good story,
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Love this! The only suggestion I have is to take the word "whilst" out of the dialogue. It's fine anywhere else in the narrative, but the Winchesters say "while" instead of "whilst."

Love how each of the boys is trying to save the other from worry. Eager to get Bobby on board, if that's in the cards.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
This Nutcracker is the creepiest bad guy EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Love the last line! The Nutcracker and this one both read as classic campfire "ghost stories" at times, which I like, plus the bonus of the boys. Now, with Sammy all grown up, this is going to be good...
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
i am enjoying your stories too.
& i know it's late ... but i hope you're well. & i'm sorry about your mum. loosing someone you love hurts like hell. it feels like loosing a part of yourself ...
anyways. it's been now nearly 1 1/2 year. & i hope you're fine.
Lexy chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
* holding back tears * oh Sammy….Dean * hugging both of them at once*
Lexy chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
*sadly* Oh Sammy , poor poor Sammy * hugging Sam carefully* Dean, Bobby, you know e'll be alright he's too stubborn to let something like this get him.
Lexy chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
Kill it quickly Dean, you have 4 minutes max.
Lexy chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
Sammy :(
Dean * hugging him* Dean, it'll be alright Sam's strong he'll be fine. You'll see. Granted he'll probally be sore for quite a while but he'll be good as new soon.
Sam * carefully hugging him and then runnin a han through his hair comfortingly* Sam, you know Dean would never let something hurt you right? Well, as much as I hate to let them do this Bobby's right. And you'll be okay, I'm not gonna lie it's not gonna be fun and you'll probally be sore for a while after but you're safe. The only way to break the bond between you and that thing though is for you to die, only temporarily, and then Dean and Bobby'll bring you back and they can kill that thing for what it did to you.
Lexy chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
:( Sammy * petting his head soothingly* shh, Sam, I can't help right now, not without hurting you more, but Bobby will be here soon. Til then please you have to be strong. And Dean I'm sorry I'm leaving you there til Bobby's here so you don't do something stupid and get Sam killed.
Lexy chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
Oh thatnk god Bobby knows a way to kill it, hopefully without the issue of the last attempt on the things life in which Sam got hurt also.
Lexy chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Sammy! Sam! Damnit * going over and trying to wake Dean * wake up damnit, Sam needs you the nutcracker thing took him, I'd gladly have stopped it but i've no clue how without hurting Sam and I'd prefer to not harm him.
Lexy chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
Sammy, now would be a damn good time to wake up and run! Dean get your ass back to your brother he needs you!
Lexy chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Shitshitshit! Sam, … Sammy ? Ohshit! Damnit! Sam * running toward Sam and dropping down into a graceless heap next to Sam* hey Sam *barely slapping his cheek* come on Sam, wake up! Please… you have to wake up.