Reviews for John and Cameron By The Window

John & Cameron Forever!
thelifeeater chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
good fic.
lithiummessiah chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Amazing fanfic. John and Cameron are my favorite couple ever.
biaslord chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Fantastic story! I truly wish there were more.
amy chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I absolutely loved this! Thank you so much!

Have you ever thought about writing more john and cameron stories?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
This is truly amazing. I wish we had more to this story.
cameron baum chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
yetikiller chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so freaking much! You have made me so happy by writing this. I love John and Cameron so much that I have been going around reading everything I can.
muru chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
This story is amazing and I want to say that you're an amazing writer and I appreciate all that you've written for us. Thank you.

I hope we see more John and Cameron stories from you one day.
yogs chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
gosh, I love this. I only wish there was more.

Thanks for writing it. :)
boomerbyle chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Amazing story. I loved every word of it.
moo chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Incredibly sad.
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Very nice (I realize this is old but who doesn't love reviews). If you're ever interested in writing another John/Cameron fic, the aversion you have to sexual terms may work better with her pov. Worth a try? Overall, great work, really enjoyed it.
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
JustJoe chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
I really liked this story. You really captured how damaged John is. I always thought that John needed a "come to Jesus" moment when he realized that he needed to accept his destiny. In your story, that hasn't happened yet. In that context, your story was well done.