Reviews for John and Cameron By The Window
thelifeeater chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
good fic.
lithiummessiah chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Amazing fanfic. John and Cameron are my favorite couple ever.
biaslord chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Fantastic story! I truly wish there were more.
amy chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I absolutely loved this! Thank you so much!

Have you ever thought about writing more john and cameron stories?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
This is truly amazing. I wish we had more to this story.
cameron baum chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
yetikiller chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so freaking much! You have made me so happy by writing this. I love John and Cameron so much that I have been going around reading everything I can.
muru chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
This story is amazing and I want to say that you're an amazing writer and I appreciate all that you've written for us. Thank you.

I hope we see more John and Cameron stories from you one day.
yogs chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
gosh, I love this. I only wish there was more.

Thanks for writing it. :)
boomerbyle chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Amazing story. I loved every word of it.
moo chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Incredibly sad.
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Very nice (I realize this is old but who doesn't love reviews). If you're ever interested in writing another John/Cameron fic, the aversion you have to sexual terms may work better with her pov. Worth a try? Overall, great work, really enjoyed it.
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
JustJoe chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
I really liked this story. You really captured how damaged John is. I always thought that John needed a "come to Jesus" moment when he realized that he needed to accept his destiny. In your story, that hasn't happened yet. In that context, your story was well done.
JC chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Loved it! Please write more on TSCC as you captured John and Cameron perfectly. I really enjoyed reading this :)