Reviews for A Diary of Love
whenyoucall chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
I love this story. I think the diary idea is original. It's awesome not only because we have an insight into Pepper's mind but all the bits missing from the movie too. I don't know if you ever intend to finish this but please try. (:
Winteroses chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
WOW! An update! E! Sorry, got a little over excited:) Anyways Please update soon!
skye3 chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
wee! an update! i loved it. tony should have kissed her already! more soon, please? _~
spc6grl chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
FINALLY! YOU'RE BACK! Gosh, I've been wondering what happened to you. But anyway, loved this one too! I'm gonna have to go back and reread them cause I almost forgot what's been going on, besides Tony making her jealous.
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Revenge! Yay happier :)
Elisabpshady chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Love Pepper revenge. Maybe she can make Tony a little jealous too
skye3 chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
yep, more pepper revenge please. D
D.Salvatore chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Go Pepper! Maybe it's her turn to get someone to make Tony jelous.
spc6grl chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Heck yeah, this is what I'm talking about. Let him squirm a little bit more!
skye3 chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
this is awesome! i love reading these. keep going! D
Elisabpshady chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Wow, that was so sad! I feel so sorry for Pepper right now...

I really hope you update soon... like very VERY VERY soon
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
;( so sad hope it will get happy
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
I should review since this such a short set-up which is great and it's from Pepper's POV no less. There are more of some from Tony's POV.

I like seeing the vulnerable side of Pepper. It's so angsty which is fantastic 'cause I love my angst. Really makes Tony look like a jack*, but I'm sure if this were to under his POV he'd be feeling some angst too.

They just really need to stop this. I hope Tony actually sees what he's doing and runs after her like he should, but then that would probably mean the end of this amazing story so please take your time. Also please do UPDATE very very very very very very SOON! Oh and I promise to be a loyal reviewer and review whether it's rain or shine. :) More people need to review this!
rebirthfry chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Well I certainly need more my dear! More into things the more I can feed my imagination "cookie monster" hehehehehehehe

It has so much potential...please continue!
D.Salvatore chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Love it! Cant wait for the next chapters!