Reviews for Bloodline
lori51 chapter 59 . 7/6/2011
Started and finished this fic today...haven't done much else...good thing I found it while on vacation! Am a recent convert to j.r. Ward's BDB series and loved this even more bcuz of House! Love your writing and thanks so much for writing and sharing!
acelticdream chapter 59 . 9/3/2010
Just read your story from start to finish over the last 2 days and I loved it! You did really well with it. Love the True Blood reference *wink*.

Am off to see what other stories you have penned.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Pyewacket75 chapter 59 . 7/29/2010
If I reviewed every chapter of this amazing story, you'd have one FULL inbox :) Awesome and intense and entertaining all around! I loved it, and I'm not a fan of vampires but LANIKI recommended this one to me so I had to check it out!
Burn87 chapter 30 . 4/16/2010
Dear Gorblimey, I would have bought this story in Barnes and Noble. I read a lot of vampire stories and this was one of the best. I think I fell in love with Caleb. GREAT JOB...KEEP IT UP!
housenme chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I don't know where this story is going, but already I'm hooked. I just love your stories. They are the best on FFic. And I love vampire stories.
gorblimey2 chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
Whist is an old English game first played in the 16th century. It's similar to pinochle and spades...I once went to the famous Regency club in London and played whist with my friends in the game room with butlers waiting on us all night long (until 2 am) It was great.
Raine44354 chapter 59 . 3/18/2010
i loved this, took me three-four days to finish, but I still loved it

Raine
sami282 chapter 59 . 2/22/2010
Finally got this all the way finished. Fantastic story, definitely one of my favorites.
sami282 chapter 37 . 2/16/2010
Gorby,

A few of your faithful readers are still talking about this fic over on the fox forums. So I'm slowly making my way through it.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying this world you've created here very much. I don't read a lot of stories in the vampire genre unless they're very well written and this like all of your stories is indeed that, well written.

Sami,
Valancy711 chapter 59 . 2/10/2010
I agree with the reviewers who have rejoiced at a happy ending, but are sad to let this group of wonderful characters go. I very much enjoyed this story! There were harrowing bits, which added to the sweetness of the happy ending!

Before I read the next-to-last chapter, I saw you had an epilogue. I halfway thought maybe the epilogue would be Kiara being with Caleb after Greg's eventual demise. I'm so glad you didn't go that way, and instead ended it how you did!

I forgot to ask you, do you have the story finished before you start posting, or do you write and post as you go? Your story has the feel of something well thought out and planned ahead of time.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful adventure with us!
Valancy711 chapter 29 . 2/2/2010
What the...? I'm trusting this will work out in the end! :)
Valancy711 chapter 25 . 2/2/2010
Those were a couple of seriously intense chapters!
Valancy711 chapter 21 . 2/2/2010
Very exciting chapter!
Valancy711 chapter 20 . 2/2/2010
OH - My - GOD!

This chapter was filled with twists and revelations!

First, I am so glad Kiara had her daughter without problems! I love her name - my son's name is Ryan, the male version! :)

I was shocked about Lana. Her comments were funny, too. Guess we can't all love House! :P

My heart about leapt in my throat when Caleb realized what was going on! I can't wait to read on. Great chapter!