Reviews for The Worst Lesson, Ever
kamonwan9952 chapter 3 . 6/17
It's soo good! Gosh please continue this! Loving it..
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
im liking this story so far! i hope you continue it sometime in the future )
Diablo Priest chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
I like how you explore Jennifer's character - she is often neglected. Relating both girls to their mothers was insightful. Watch for minor problems (your/you're, etc)

If only we all had a re-do!
DayDreamer007 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I loved it! so cute and the good thing is that it has an open ending! please continue on with the story or write another one! you're really good! :D
Lubov chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Hey, I like the way you rewrite the things, making a new chance, I loved it, waiting for more
SlytherinWarriorSlayer chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
love it

cant wait to read on

hope jennifer and needy get together

update soon please x
Venera22 chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
This is genius! Can't wait for your next chapters! Redoing Jennifer's body was purely brilliant!
Team Alice-Bella chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
YAY i enjoy this version much better! hope you continue! -
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Don'tBeAfraid-MakeItBetter chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I LOVE IT! i want more though.
LivinginBedlam chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I love this story. I love the entire concept of it, and I love how you write it, amazing. Really awsome. Can't wait till you update
irishgirlmku chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
oh my god so awesome. what makes your story different from others, is that there is no dead end, cause you created a new direction. A direction i LOVE by the way. it is amazing! don't stop writing!
RavenRoth1000 chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
SO GOOD :D moar pls
MFoxLover chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
This story is amazing! Not enough JB fanfics out there.. please continue! you do a great job at depicting a believable relationship between Needy and Jennifer. I'm definitely hooked!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Love that last line! Sums it all up, i think XD

Brilliant chapter, i really do love Jennifer and Needy together, they're pretty damn sweet )