Reviews for Pieces
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
as always you have a way with words and this story is no exception...the emotions of each of the boys is heartbreaking and you just hope that the boys will be hunting soon together again great job
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Beautifully written and heart breaking!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
*sniff* *sniff* i liked it! i was screaming at him to call sammy back... ugh!
c1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
You are breaking my heart!
erisnymph chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Well, hell. I wasn't expecting a gut-wrenching, tear-inducing fic when I hopped on today to take a break from homework. That was brutal and beautiful. I love how you kept Dean busy, played it the way it was played on the show after John died. I loved his self-flagellation of sitting in one spot for twelve hours because he felt guilty. This is a beautiful fic and I look forward to other tags you write for upcoming eps. :)
babyreaper chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That was so sad, are the boys ever gonna be able to be together again, does Dean have it in him to forgive Sam for choosing Ruby over him. Great story.
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
i should be used to it by now...

you're breaking my heart with the way you get into dean's head. this is such a mess they are in right now. this will take time, but i just have to believe the guys will find their way to each other again.

wonderful story. now, how about a follow-up with bobby and dean talking...
wcfan chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Idjits.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
really really good chapter.

Yep... this is what they need. It's realistic and sad, but I'm glad they went there.

You did a good job.