Reviews for First Times
YourMoosyFate chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
Yay! You updated! Not that I could complain because I haven't visited fan fiction in way longer...
steevefox chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I don't usually read fanfiction in english, but when I do I tend to be really demanding-overall over plots-and all this short-like stories have moved my chest with a fuzzy warm feeling. You have taken the characters in a very ic way-which, to be a fluffy fic was impressive, not many authors can do that.

I'm expecting a lot for the next chapters, though I've noticed how long it took for the last one to be up.

*Cheers and squeezes*

I wish you the best of lucks to get inspired and please continue this lovely first times.

Oh, and sorry if this was kinda weird-besides of the english, of course.
user-is-void chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
I love this story. I absolutely do.

The way you show both Beast Boy's and Raven's emotions is great- simply remarkable writing. I really look forward to reading this story whenever I'm in need of a little pick-me-up, because I know I can always find some sweetness here! .

I'm soooooo glad you updated, you have no idea. Seriously, I've been aching for an update ever since I realized how much I really LOVE this story.

And heck yes, I'm lovin' the BBxRae Swag! ;D Hahaha, amazing! Shipping the pairing is definitely a favorite hobby of mine, considering they're my two favorite characters ever :)

Please, just know that I'm loving this story and I definitely look forward to you continuing this. You're a great author and I can't wait to read more! :)

~TitansGirl
FrivolousFlare chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Raven2k8 finally updated, and there was much rejoicing.

Yaaaaaaaay...

Random Monty Python reference FTW! Ahem, anywho...

FINALLY! THEY'VE GONE ON A DATE! *Happy dance* Ahh, took them long enough. Lol at Control Freak's lack of life...and Starfire wanting to take a picture...and favourite part:

'He had never seen her like this and said the first thing that came to mind.

"You have nice toes."'

Just...lol. :) Awesome chapter; I had wondered where you'd gone...

Keep Writing!
Megamafan16 chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Su-WEET! One of the fanfics i've been following has been updated!

It was short and sweet, and enjoyable! Hopefully you'll have time in your life to get on with chapter 11.
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Glad to see you updating this. Great chapter, I really enjoyed the banter between Gar and Raven on their first date. Great job with the knocking on Raven's door scene especially when he asked to start over from the beginning. Avoiding Starfire in the common room was a nice touch.
FF8cerberus chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
No way! You finally updated. That's awesome! I kept hoping you would and I'm glad that I waited. Great chapter. Love the fluffy moments between those two. Hope you update soon. Later.
RabulaTasa chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
Morning sleep-talk is a universal language. They'd probably have finished building Babel if they'd just been half asleep while doing it.

-John
FF8cerberus chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Hey, I hope you plan on finishing this, because it's awesome! I noticed you haven't updated in nearly a year and would like to know if you gave up or have had problems keeping you from updating. Loved this chapter the most. It was really cute. Well, that's it. Later.
Vanizakkk chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
i love this story its so cute u should finish it
RotatingOwl chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Hey, I'm going through all my story alerts and emailing the people who haven't updated in a while, because I’m a needy fan!

I love this story and I really hope you update soon!

If you need any ideas or inspiration, i am more than happy to help.

~ RotatingOwl
black rose-raven angel chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
I am so loving this story. It is very cute. can't wait for more! update soon!
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I said I'd read it so here I am. I'll review at the end.
Sasse1892 chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
Can't wait to read the next one. :)
NotTitan213 chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
So cute. x3

The only mistake I noticed was 'Beast cleared his throught.'

I'm assuming that's 'Beast Boy cleared his throat.'?

Anyway, really cute, great job. _
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »