Reviews for First Times
NotTitan213 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Wow, I haven't been on FF in so long! I decided to clean out my inbox, deleting nearly everything when I paused because of the title of a particular story.

After all, I have always adored all that you've written in the past so I decided to give it a look. I found out that I had missed a chapter and I'm glad I noticed, this story was hilarious! I enjoyed it quite thoroughly. You pointed out that these balls were not something fun to go to, more like a hassle. I like how creative you made raven, Knitting, sewing, crocheting, origami and piano-playing! I was actually quite amused because I can do all of those things as well, or mostly. (Still have trouble with crocheting, it is not nearly as easy as knitting. xD)

Them joking about the reporters was absolutely hilarious, I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entirety of it, very well done!

Anyway, I am glad I took the time to read your story because as always, you succeed in making me smile. :)
FrivolousFlare chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
YOU'Z UPDATED! *Grins* YAYZZZ! Finallyz! I was getting worried...heh.

Awesomness. I was greatly amused at Beast Boy's...erm...not talking properly to begin with. It made me laugh. .

If I had any critisism...I'd say the first two paragraphs were a little...off...but it was completely fine after that.

Keep Writing!
Hexpert chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
Haha, awesome. I always love it when Raven understands Beastboy even if he's not speaking and vice versa. Well, here's a suggestion. What if while they're out, a couple or maybe a LOT of guys hit on Raven? First time being jealous. :) I love giving ideas, makes me seem helpful. Update soon!
canyouplaypretend chapter 9 . 1/28/2011
Awesome. Just plain awesome. When I usually get reviewed I'm hoping I can get some ideAs but honestly I don't have anything! Your doing so well right now- my ideas are lame in the presecence of yours!
FelynxTiger chapter 9 . 1/28/2011
i remember that i read this fic a couple of months ago then forget bout it and well i didnt review at the time cuz i thought you will not update an other chapther anymore well i was mistaken , glad u give us an other delightful chapter ! see you in the next one
The Cretan chapter 9 . 1/28/2011
Well I'll sum it up in one word-awesome. You develop you're stories and the characters well. Hope you continue. As for suggestions, I don't really know, I'd say someone may have already suggested this but how about a trip to the zoo. It'd be interesting to see your take on how Raven truly feels about animals. But hey, use it only if you want to. I just hope you have fun writing this cause its really fun to read.
drivenunder66 chapter 9 . 1/28/2011
I really like this! It's so cute, and I think all the chapters so far have had a great flow! You had a really good idea when you decided to write this! And, I would like to make a suggestion for a chapter: Beast Boy needs a hair cut and he doesn't trust any of the beauticians in Jump City, or any of the other Titans, even though Cyborg and Starfire volunteer. So Raven agrees to do it, since she cuts her own hair, after all. (Maybe it could be ''First Hair Cut'') I dunno, I thought it sounded cute in my head, but you're the writer! Any ways, I love this story and you should keep writing! BBXRAE forever!
Nix in der hose chapter 9 . 1/28/2011
Hey! Your back! That was a great chapter and I can't wait til more!

I am soooo like BB in the morning :P
titanfan45 chapter 9 . 1/28/2011
Glad to see that you're back! Very enjoyable chapter. I can understand Beast Boy's morning mumbles, I'm not a morning person either.
Fayari chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
Awesome.
BBsevolEAR chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE, CONTINUE THIS STORY!

IT IS FAULOUS!

IT'S BETTER THAN HALF THE STORIES I'VE READ(& I'VE READ A LOT OF STORIES)!
JokersLastLaugh chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
i really like this story its cute but good humour all the same.

you are a good writer

love and peace

RipBlade
UnleashTheBeast220 chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
You have to keep going! I love this story, and this chapter was amazing. Seriously, keep it up, you're doing an amazing job with this story!
canyouplaypretend chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
This chapter was great!

I like the way Raven subtly flirts with Beast Boy throughout the chapter. It's really good and update soon!
DarkRapture chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
Well, to put it simply: your story is SO fluffy, my cat is drowning in it and my dog is the lifeguard. I had an idea for something Beastboy could do for the first time: save Raven's life. Yes, I understand he saved her in The Beast Within, but I was talking(typing) more along the lines of "gets hurt for her in battle" since I'm starting to get impatient with when you get them together! Unless that's your plan, in which caseā€¦ YOU ARE EVIL!

DarkRapture