Reviews for First Times
Jalice1517 chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
I had an idea for a first time :D

First time watching a movie...together...alone lol, make them watch something totally lame, Sorry :D I'm still stupid arent i? lol, You're an amazing writer, i just love reading your stories
BabelBeni chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
...When I first started reading this, I was a bit skeptical, as it looked like one of those one-shot fics that supposedly all came together in the end to make something worth reading... And those usually don't turn out well. But to my surprise, I found that these small stories, although could very well stand alone, are very much connected by a brilliant plotline. I could not stop reading once I had started, and I can tell you, I really wished there was a ninth chapter to read now... ;)

The funny thing is, though, a month or two back, I had an idea to do something like this, just everyday interactions drawing them closer together, but I had not a glimpse of an inspiration on how to do such a thing. This is a marvelous idea, and a very creative one at that. It's one of those stories that although it's not as long as others, or as stimulating, it just eats up your time and makes you want to get more tastes of your wonderful writing. X)

But all of these I absolutely adored and enjoyed. The titles make you think one thing is going to happen, when in reality it's a taste of a twist to come. Love it! And I love how Raven is slowly coming around... even to the extent of flirting, though quite subtly. ;)

But I think I've got an idea for a later chapter. It's been used a lot, but maybe have Beast Boy try her tea? She lives on that stuff, and he might be curious as to what it is that makes her love it so much. Besides, with all these creative ideas you've been putting up, I'm willing to bet you could make something very clever and original out of such an overused plot-device. :)

Still Dazzled chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
This was definitely my favorite chapter. Good job!
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
This was probably my favorite of your chapters so far! Beast Boy and Raven mocking out the reporters from afar, essentially filling in the blanks, was beyond hilarious. I was laughing the whole time.

I love how they have slowly, but surely, grown closer together as the story has progressed. Some authors take their relationship to the next level too fast and it seems OoC and really puts me off to the story, but this has been wonderful by slowly developing the characters through a methodical and natural progression! Great work!

I may just have a one-shot idea, too, haha. Til next time!
BBRae Rocks chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Great story so far. I've read two stories by you counting this one and so far you're a great author.
RavenStar10101 chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
Luv the story so far! Please keep updating soon!
XoStarcicleoX chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
WOW that was great! As soon as I started reading the first chapter, I couldn't stop reading the rest! This was awesome! I hope to read more!
Rosalind2013 chapter 8 . 1/7/2010

*falls out of chair*

I loved that part where Raven and Beast boy were putting words in the reporters' mouths!

That was hilarious!

I loved it! I want more! XD

Keep it up!

Rainyhart chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
Nice! I really enjoyed that chapter! They were secretly flirting, WHILE joking! And to be honest, I do that to people too. It makes boring times so much funner! P

Keep up the good work and can't wait for your next chapter~! Peace, Jckson15
FrivolousFlare chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
Heehee...that was so funny! 'We'll have green babies with purple hair all over the place' Loleth...

Awesome and unexpected idea...very entertaining!

Upadte something soon!

Keep Writing!
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
Great update and funny conversation between Raven and Beast boy as they mimic the reporters. :D

It would be even funnier if they found it coming true. :D

I think another first should be poetry, since Raven's a fan of poetry and maybe Beast boy would enjoy it too. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great story. ;)
I chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
Very nice and looking for updates!
titanfan45 chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
Raven is definitely coming conversation was proof of that.
Chico Magnifico chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
Wow! Awesome chapter! As usual! lol! Oh and it was pretty funny! lol! Raven and Beast Boy joking like that! I would've never thought of that! Good one! ; )

Well I guess we all know what's coming next; "First Time Asking Raven Out" lol! Of course it's up to you though! :P

Anyways great job! And keep up the GREAT work! ; )
Addie16 chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
Ur doing really good! Please keep updating soon:)
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »