Reviews for Luna's Lolly
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Gotta love Luna Lovegood
chromate chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I absolutely love Luna's reaction towards 'destroying' the lolipop, and I really laughed there. Good work!
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Very cute. Your portrayal of Luna was spot on. Her reaction to the lollipop was wonderful.
MLEetc chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
You always have a great parting line. Luna and Harry were very in character and their dialogue was quite interesting. I quite like this fic.

Oh no, I just realized I only have on more story of yours to read! *cries*
AccioTimeTurner chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Aww, what a sweet little story! Great job. You really captured Luna and her 'Luna-ness' or Lunarisms. :D
Lady Jade Scribbler chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Awe... That was so sweet. harry was so thoughtful; I wish I had a boyfriend like that. And you made Luna just... So LUNA. She's one of my very favorite characters in the entire series. Anyway, loved it! :)

XXLilyXX
Chronicles of Christopher chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
You, dear sir or madame! Have made my day. I absolutely adore Luna/Harry stories, because Luna's personality is perfect. She's got a unique mind and so many different possibilites to write about. I have read 100,0 word Luna stories over and over again, read nearly hundreds of one-shot stories, but I think that this might be my absolute favorite one I've ever read. You've protrayed her perfectly and I think that you've captured everything that I love about HPLL stories into this one-shot. Thank you for this wonderful story! You have made my day and I am now favoriting this story and reccomending it to whoever I know that reads fanfiction. Thanks again!

~Merodii
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This a sweet story, well done.

YazzyFic chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Haha, you've given me a stupid smile on my face from reading this. It was so sweet and simple.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Very good story. The dialogue was superb and you provided some very descriptive scenes without going overboard. I especially liked the attire you came up with for Luna. Talk about ecclectic. Luna seeing the lollipop as a work of art. Yup. Only Luna could do that.

Very, very enjoyable and well-written story. Good job.
loopylovegod chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aw so cute, and really well written.
Me chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Definitely sweet! XD
chickie chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Awe, that was so sweet. I want an uber huge super colorful lolli now :)
randompandattack chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Hilarious! Awesome one-shot, i can totally see this happening, good job, very funny.
Galloway chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This is so (pardon the pun) sweet!