Reviews for School Days
good-lads chapter 10 . 12/14/2009
sad (

stupid druggie draco!
NekaMo chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
I just wanted to point out to you that Professor Sprout *can't* be the head of Gryffindor house since she is already the head of Hufflepuff house.

Great story so far!

~NekaMo
Charlotte1993 chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
I can understand her getting mad I can't believe that Draco did that to her and then expected her to be fine with it I mean really. Anyway I liked the chapter anyway and I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter.
Sofiah chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
Hahaha, this literally makes me laugh out loud.

And I love how you incorporated things that have happened to us on our late nights with our friends!

I'm kinda peeved that you put in the part about me throwing up, though.

But all in all, I think this is very entertaining, and I like the direction it's headed.

I love you bestfriend :)
Charlotte1993 chapter 8 . 11/8/2009
Welcome. I love it Draco can be such a nice guy sometimes but I wish he would tone down how he talks to his friends even thought I know they would get suspicious it makes me sad.
little jay chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
oohh I love love love love love it :)
Mrs. Damon Salvatore chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
You said in previous chapters before that fred died, but hes alive over christmas break in this chapter?
Charlotte1993 chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
Cool happy birthday and I hope you have a good sweet sixteen cause mine sucked... Love this Hermione is so funny it kills me. Can't wait till the next chapter :)
TheresNothingInside chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
im not sure if i like this Tristan boy

anywho update soon

still lovin' the story
agoldenthrone chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
Yay, I love this story! And I tend to hate D&H stories. :P
Charlotte1993 chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
Wow that made me cry grr that makes me not like Harry as much. It always shocks me to read stuff like this but I guess this is where you wanted your story to go.
Megara Spoiler chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
so cute
Mrs.JWhitlock-Hale chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
I just found your story and really like what you have here, cant wait to read more
Sofiah chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
Oh whadup bestfriend?

This chapter just so happened to give me goosebumps.

It was very well written, and I can't wait to see

what happens next! Hahahaha.
good-lads chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
can't wait for more3.