Reviews for I'm Your Baby Tonight
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 7/20
when i saw this film i kind of figured Jennifer was insecure in a way, i mean she was popular and the girl every guy wanted, but i think she was insecure for never truly being herself. i thought she as into Needy when she targeted people she told Jen to be nice too or lay off of, including her bf. I think she wanted Needy to herself, and loved her. Makes sense, though they would have been cute if only she didn't have to die. to be fair, Megan Fox is hella hot, sooo yep i'd 'bump uglies' or 'stroke each other's kitties till they purr".
PhantasmusProdigium chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
One of the best jen/needy fanfics that I've read. Jennifer's Body fanfics are really hard to find (maybe because the motion picture is too underrated) especially the superbly written ones like yours. Hope you still write fanfics as good as this one.
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
ohgosh this's amazing, I ship these two so hard
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
You really captured Jennifer's voice and way of speaking. There's the friendship, and also the disregard for Needy that's a bit apparent here.
Applesarerotten chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
This is the second story I've read that the characters if Jennifer and Needy have been portrayed so well. I hope I find another story like this.
lesbinope chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I really, really like how you got the dialogue right! Very in character, very in theme with the rest of the movie. Thank you very much for something very well written!
Dubsteven chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Oh! What sweet, fluffy smut you have :D
WaxnWane chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I loved their dialogue. Ridiculously hilarious yet sweet
honkiesinachurch chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Type your review here...
I wanna be the very best chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Amazing. Really loved it and it's entire composure. )
NotHalfGothic chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was such a great combination of sweet, hot and funny. I loved it!
unknown chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Um... Idk... a little sweet at the end _
azab chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
great job
snakeyninja chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
fluff and smut?oh man, you gotta love this story of course!
Toot1-3-4 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow, your stories always make me wet... anyone up for PM sex?