Reviews for I'm Your Baby Tonight
jenxneedy chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
this was so hot and sweet! in need of a cold shower XD. there ain't enough jennifer/needy stories out there (
Disable chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
does jennifer still intended on eating needy's soul and shitting it out after this?
readerrr chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
brilliant work luv

your fics have hooked me on the needy/jennifer ship -salutes-
XxKelleyxX chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
That was hot, sweet, and wonderful all at the same time! You got the characters down perfectly and Diablo Cody's weird but funny dialog. I really really hope you continue writing stories for Jennifer's Body. This couple was so endearing in the movie. Too bad it didn't get a chance to really shoot off. :/
xXVampirePrinnxxessXx chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
OMG you always write the best stories. i love it! i wish you would countiue it...
BlaireBanner chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Awesome, man that was just awesome. I personally think you got Jennifer dead on! LOVE it!
NOTxINx2xLABELS chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
that was really good! i loved it, and not just for the sex..lol i loved how jennifer kept describing sex like a teenage boy, it was hella funny! great job!
Love-Knows-No-Boundaries-101 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
once again another great story.

i am hopin for another JB story maybe even one longer then a oneshot :D
Reader458 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
A very nice fic. I loved the dialouge, and the sex was superbly good.

Good luck with the writing

Reader458
usagi-neko chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
this was a really good fanfic!

could you do another one of 'Jennifer's Body'? please?

kate chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
oh my god that was awesome. so in character. i can see jennifer saying all those things
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Saw the movie and I'm so glad that your writng fics about Jennifer and Needy. This was freakin awesome.
Brend-uh-87 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This so calls for a sequel. Please? With a "cherry" on top? See what I did there? With the cherry...sometimes I type words straight from my brain that I shouldn't... )
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
i loved this, really i did. it was hot and sweet and funny cuz you def kept true to the dialogue from the movie (which kept me in giggles the entire time) as well as their attitudes. more please?
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
*grins* I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought of this pairing... haven't seen the movie yet, tho I'm assuming you have, my girl and I plan to go a little later, but anyways, how much jenn/needy subtext is there in the movie, it looked like there was a tiny bit in the ads, tho that can be a believable lie sometimes...

raven