Reviews for I'm Your Baby Tonight
usagi-neko chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
this was a really good fanfic!

could you do another one of 'Jennifer's Body'? please?

kate chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
oh my god that was awesome. so in character. i can see jennifer saying all those things
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Saw the movie and I'm so glad that your writng fics about Jennifer and Needy. This was freakin awesome.
AwryJigsaw chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This so calls for a sequel. Please? With a "cherry" on top? See what I did there? With the cherry...sometimes I type words straight from my brain that I shouldn't... )
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
i loved this, really i did. it was hot and sweet and funny cuz you def kept true to the dialogue from the movie (which kept me in giggles the entire time) as well as their attitudes. more please?
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
*grins* I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought of this pairing... haven't seen the movie yet, tho I'm assuming you have, my girl and I plan to go a little later, but anyways, how much jenn/needy subtext is there in the movie, it looked like there was a tiny bit in the ads, tho that can be a believable lie sometimes...

TheArtichokeissteamed chapter 1 . 9/22/2009

I can just imagine Megan fox saying that, and lets just say i'm going to have good dreams tonight ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
you're the best fembuck! could you write some more for jennifer's body?
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Loved it. The characters, right down to emotions and the way they speak is perfect. Your word choices for Jennifer are so... her. Fabulous story. Matches VERY well to the movie. Very... salty. ;)
jbfan chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
soo good both this and dead and gone are awesome. please write more of them
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Very nice oneshot. I like how sweet Jen is to Needy. Any chance of a sequel?
Elizabeth354 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This was a great one-shot that was really romantic and smutty at the same time. It was very well written, and you could really see that they were best friends. One tiny point, though: you wrote a couple of times released when you meant realised, I think. Great Story!
Miss Darkmoon chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Aww, that was so sweet! I actually kind of want to see this movie now, even if the lesbian undertones are half as pronounced as this...

Awesome piece; thanks for the good read! I really liked the dialogue, and it was pretty hot too :D
1010'jin chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Yegads. Does this talent of yours ever cease (please say never ever-cross your heart and pinky swear)? Well, if I saw Jennifer's Body as well (soon, hopefully) I'd probably be up to here with so much plot bunnies. I skimmed a couple of reviews of the movie but I prefer your review better, haha. So much potential, god. Can't wait.
DaemonSadist7 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
nicely done... just saw the movie this morning.. spot on
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »