Reviews for Mania
love-heart-heart chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I really REALLY like this. Legitly. I like the fact that its kinda incesty... and on the stalker side too. x)
Dolxe chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Hi there!

Please please make this a long story n.n

I totally like this idea, and if you have more than vol. 13 in english pass tha link please.

And totally make it T or M XD
Emriel chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
i want more prince/rakan stories *-*... inspired.
Random chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Haha, oddly enough, I find myself enjoying this unusual pair. With the Prince and Rakan looking identical, it makes me giggle at the thought of selfcest. Haha.

Great job by the way. I am thoroughly impressed and pleased with this fanfic. ;9

Good day to you, my fellow fangirl!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wow, I love this!
Captivated Fairy chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Its really good and the ayame prince creeps me out but I sill like him but I love Rakan more.
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
wow.. what a creep. but he is such a cool, awesome creep.
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Aw...I love the green button too! And our story, b/c, you know, it's great...:D The world needs more of this style for the prince...
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
YES! Another Silver Diamond story! FanFiction really needs more of these The ayame prince really is a great villain, and I really love to hate him. This story just sends chills down my spine and scares me, great job!
Taneya chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Huzzah! You've written more Silver Diamond fiction. The Prince really is a creeper. Oh, guess what? I have recently bought volumes one through seventeen from Japan! They're great, I can even read the stuff that's written in kanji because is has furigana! It's so awesome being a Japanese student. I can understand most of what's going on. Enough about me, I look forward to more of your excellent Silver Diamond fics!