Reviews for Paper Mario: The Temple of the Sun
horror101 chapter 48 . 7/12
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :'D :D :)
Cusi chapter 58 . 7/9
Ok, guys. I need an elite team to storm Nintendo and force them to make a game out of this story. Any volunteers?
Cusi chapter 35 . 7/6
Well, Paper Mario games are rather dark for Mario games, so don't worry about this chapter being a little darker than usual.
Cusi chapter 8 . 6/29
I swear I could hear the chapter end music from Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door in my head when I was reading the last part of this chapter.
Frederic Marile chapter 58 . 6/20
I just finished this fic, so many years later, after I stopped reading it for only God knows what reason, and I just want to say that this is truly the greatest thing I've ever read. I wish I could write a big long review explaining everything I loved and everything I feel for this brilliant work of art, but I'm not so great at that I guess. Basically, I just want to communicate to you that I am so glad this exists. Some years ago, this fic was one of the only reasons I ever got on the Internet; it brought me so much joy every time there was a new chapter, and even though that was a long time ago I still thought a lot about this fic in the years since, and finally I realized it was time for me to actually finish it, now that you'd completed the story. I just want to thank you, so much, for writing this, and to say that I am sincerely humbled by your talent. This has been said again and again, but it's true: this story deserves to be an actual Paper Mario game. It has everything-engaging storyline, delightful characters, true-to-the-form mechanics, and so on. The entire world of fanfic writers could take serious lessons from you. So thank you again for everything you accomplished here-it takes so much time and effort and soul to create something this stunning, and I hope you always know what an inspiration you've been.
1Thunderfire chapter 58 . 4/8
This was truly brilliant. What can I say? Your heart and soul was put into this: memorable characters, detailed scenes, well-paced story. I read it all in one day. Kudos to you, that one little guy. And with that, I shall finish with this...
BUMPTY BOARDERS FOREVER! :D
1Thunderfire chapter 55 . 4/8
Gnarly stuff, dude. Now this is a final battle. Also, all that business with Goomblaine in the earlier chapters? That was really refreshing and different. I guess we all have our flaws and while Mario does care and damn well tries his hardest to save the world, Goomblaine did have his points. Sweet.
1Thunderfire chapter 44 . 4/8
I definitely find Mario sympathetic. Being a hero isn't all it's cracked up to be. You're forever in danger of not only losing your own life but those you love too. Poor guy. He has the whole world on his shoulders a lot, huh?
1Thunderfire chapter 38 . 4/8
Loving these little references here and there and especially THOSE TOTALLY GROOVY BUMPTY BOARDERS, DUDES!
1Thunderfire chapter 32 . 4/8
Ohhhhhhhhh... I didn't see that one coming. Dark times, dark times...
1Thunderfire chapter 29 . 4/8
Random quizzes are awesome! I think we possibly need more of these in our lives. :D
1Thunderfire chapter 27 . 4/8
Aw, it's cool that you show Mario's fears, that he's not completely invincible. Gives him a whole new dimension. Anyway, fabulous stuff, now back to reading!
1Thunderfire chapter 21 . 4/8
Hoo-wee! I reckon I thoroughly enjoyed that chapter! I love each and every character in this story as well. And it's always good seeing Mario with actual developed characterisation. Need more of that in the games certainly. And definitely more RPGs.
1Thunderfire chapter 16 . 4/8
Totally radical, man. I'm feeling, like, the groovy vibes rolling over in my direction, you know what I'm saying, dude? Way up my street and all that, yo. :D
1Thunderfire chapter 12 . 4/8
Paper Lumas, that would be so cool. And a Clubba partner too rather than another Bob-omb. This is so engaging. :)