Reviews for STORM STORY
LaueHime chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Sweet sweet hurt/comfort! I will always love dopey Sam and a tender loving and caring Dean hahaha. And you brought Bobby in ! Loved that! I really enjoyed this, thank you.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Good story, like it a lot!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Awesome story. I loved it. Please keep up the great work.
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
I'm always so happy to come around here and find little gems like this just waiting for me to read them. A storm hag. Only you.
Moydra chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
I love a good first person POV story and yours was fantastic! I enjoyed the interaction between the brothers and Bobby was at his best, gruffly endearing! Great read!
phyllis16 chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
as you probably figured by now im trying to read all your stories iv enjoyed all of them so far. gonna have to break till tomorrow thanks
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Another fabulous story! In-character, humorous, with a touch of brotherly love. Awesome work! :)
vampyfreak chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Awesome fic!
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Only the boys would have a storm hag to contend with on top of everything else, but gotta love Bobby, guessing why they hadn't turned up, knowing about the storm and hag and going to find them. And good job Bobby knew that incantation to calm a storm! So glad you added the epilogue, gotta love injured and out of it Sam but at least they are now safe at Bobby's! And great banter throughout.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
What a stroke of luck they came across that shack when they did as poor Sammy was done in and couldn't take another step. Could feel the pain as you described Dean stitching Sam up, and just loved all the random bits of information he came out with after Dean instructed him to talk. Not surprised Dean almost lost the contents of his stomach after what he had to do and not good he is still in his soaked clothes, Sam too for that matter. Guess they just have to wait out the storm and hope Sam is in a better state later. Doubt it though!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
OMG you really did a number on the Impala! Wow impaled Sam, injured and out of it and Dean having to pull him off that branch! Now Dean just has to worry about finding them shelter, plus making sure his little brother doesn't lose too much blood, consciousness again or get an infection. And all the while no let up of the storm. Loved that even though Sam is in agony and barely with it he still managed to banter with Dean, which probably eased his worry slightly - but not much!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Great start. A storm, which may or may not have supernatural connotations, a slightly p*ssy Dean and stubborn and slightly p*ssy Sam, who is actually driving the Impala! And now something chucked up by the storm hurtling towards them and no way to avoid it! Awesome!
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
WOW Very well written! I love Sammy and Dean! Supernatural totally rocks! By the way where did you hear that a teaspoon of semen only has 5 calories?
Evildarkwolf chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Grate story I loved it. Like Bobby, way better than mean old John. Good job, off to read another one. Love the caring Dean.
Evildarkwolf chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Aw Dean being a sweet as he ever is with a hurt Sam. Loveing this story.