Reviews for NML Academy
Laelyn24 chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Huzzah! An update!

So, I was totally happy that my character didn't ditch you when everyone else did. Then she left and didn't come back! ;)

Great update! Love the nod to Spitfire. You really work it all out wonderfully. Are you sure you don't actually go to a Newsies-themed school?
stress chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Adren,

It's so great to see that you've updated! I know what you mean about NaNo helping with your fanfic - for the last couple of years, every couple of months after Novemeber NaNo I'm all pooped out. This year, I worked on Newsies for Script Frenzy and the July NaNo so I didn't get too stumped. But for November... hoo boy!

Anywho, I absolutely loved this chapter! Your dialogue was awesome, the way you incorporated Spitfire was genius, and I snicker every time you mention T.A.R.K :) I can't wait to see more!

ctb,

stress
pen 'n notebook chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
This is more perfect than you could ever know! I'm going through my orientation right now too. You've summed up what I've been feeling the past two days: it is madness. As always, this was wonderful I love the dialog between the girls because it's so conversational and so true. By the way, Corky did send me an amusing letter after the Dutchy dream. He, he. No fears though, I'm much more interested in Dutchy's BFF Specs. I also didn't realize this was set in the future, I thought it was more of an alturnate universe. Good choice though, Newsies will easily survive 50 years.

So glad you are back!

Austra chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Lovely chapter, dearest! Simply splendid! Whoa, 2040! That's pretty distant, no? Anyways, wonderful chapter- I stand in awe! THANK YOU!

-Austra
pen 'n notebook chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
This update made me so excited when I first saw it. Sorry this review took so long. Once again this chapter was awesome. The banter cracks me up. Instrument bashing ... dreams ... it was so good. I can't believe you mentioned the Dutchy dream! ;) Too funny.

Austra chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
Ooooh yay! An update FINALLY! That chapter was veryveryvery nicely done.

-Austra.
buglegirl1899 chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
Yea! I love instrument bashing. Brass all the way! Anyway, fun chapter. I can't wait till classes start!
Firefly Conlon chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
Yayeth! Super newsiness! I want to go to this school!
Laelyn24 chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Great chapters! I realized I hadn't reviewed Chapter 7. I thought they were really cute and well thought out. It's neat to see the characters interact and talk about Newsies all the time.

Well done! I always love an update from you though!

CTB!

*Lae
pen 'n notebook chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
This was epic-ly awesome! No wonder you had so much fun writing this chappie. The morning scene was great. Newsies, Oklahoma, and Hairspray, what a combination. It made me laugh. That has to be the coolest band room. Just think of all the music from other musicals it would have too. (Dreamy sigh) Even cooler, the enthusiasm of all the girls stands out. They're living the NMLA to the fullest and enjoying every second. I'm glad this story's back, I can't wait for more.

buglegirl1899 chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Great chapter! I loved it! I would love to play a Santa Fe solo. I can't wait for the next chapter.
PolaroidAnykid chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
This is my favorite chapter so far! Definately! Band geeks 'til death do we part! ] Loved it! Definately worth the wait! Can't wait for the next one!

CTB and STD [[no, I'm still not promoting STD's]]

Polaroid!
Austra chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
AWESOME-NESS!
Prince Of New York chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Lol! It may have been a bit silly, but I enjoyed the chapter all the same. Very cute, very fun, I'm a fan. Keep up the updates, and I can't wait to read more! I'd really like to talk to you some time, not necessarily about the story, but in general... or about the story. . I'll hit you up some time on the NML. :) Maybe I'll talk to you later. Once again, great job!

~Prince
Pegasus M chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Are you kidding me? Best surprise ever! :)

What an awesome chapter. I'm so glad we got to see more of the girls interacting. The morning scene with all the girls poking their heads in was too great. Waking up to "Carrying the Banner"? Heck, yes. What a great idea. I'd probably wake up singing with it. ;)

Wonderful description of the band room! And I'd be so psyched to see a concert filled with Newsies music. I loved the part about "Santa Fe" playing. If only NMLA were real...

Is this the first of more updates to come? Orientation's at noon! We gotta know what happens! ;)