Reviews for Healing
jk chapter 3 . 7/27
cutting is for people too pussy to kill themselves!
cutting is just about the stupidest thing ive ever heard of
jk chapter 2 . 7/27
I don't get why shes having nightmares?
so Edward broke up with you...whats so bad that you have nightmares? id don't it!
bellas fucking pathetic
just like she was pathetic in twilight
who in the fuck acts like this in real life when someone breaks up with them?
get the fuck over it bella! you were a person before him and your still a person even if he doesn't want you...so he doesn't want you...big fucking deal...so find someone that does!
JulieVans chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Oh yeah - happy ending. :)
JulieVans chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I get a cookie! I get a cookie. Edward can stomach her inflicting pain on herself but he's such a douche he can't tolerate a bit of jealous. . . Doucheward can't stay away. . . mmm, white chocolate with macadamia nuts. God I'm in heaven. Thanks.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 17 . 1/19/2012
Edward was pussy whipped no balls vamp. LOL
shimmereyes chapter 17 . 6/13/2011
I just read this and I liked very much! :) I like your writing style and the story is sadly beautiful :) Got me crying few times :D Keep writing, you're great! :)
cara chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
that was the worst ending to a story ever.
erikadeath chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
I like your story but she has suffered too much to forgive him like that. It's too easy for him.
elvi rhys chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
good
Kimmydonn chapter 17 . 1/29/2010
So I stuck it out, and you have reminded me why New Moon is my least favorite twilight book. Your story is good though :)
Kimmydonn chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
This is depressing, holy crap. I might try and read more later, but I need to be less morose for a little while. Yikes!
leannecheffings chapter 17 . 1/19/2010
hm difrent
heehee chapter 17 . 1/10/2010
OMG! awesome story, i was so close to crying so many time, i loved it and hey pheebo
Undecover Angel chapter 18 . 1/10/2010
Brilliant! Beautifully done! The descriptions of everything was amazing! I love your writing!
LoveTheVamps01 chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
yea i loved how u had alice in there for a little bit. like as if she had to talk to bella and couldnt not talk to her anymore. loved it!