Reviews for Healing
JulieVans chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Oh yeah - happy ending. :)
JulieVans chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I get a cookie! I get a cookie. Edward can stomach her inflicting pain on herself but he's such a douche he can't tolerate a bit of jealous. . . Doucheward can't stay away. . . mmm, white chocolate with macadamia nuts. God I'm in heaven. Thanks.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 17 . 1/19/2012
Edward was pussy whipped no balls vamp. LOL
shimmereyes chapter 17 . 6/13/2011
I just read this and I liked very much! :) I like your writing style and the story is sadly beautiful :) Got me crying few times :D Keep writing, you're great! :)
cara chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
that was the worst ending to a story ever.
erikadeath chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
I like your story but she has suffered too much to forgive him like that. It's too easy for him.
elvi rhys chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
good
Kimmydonn chapter 17 . 1/29/2010
So I stuck it out, and you have reminded me why New Moon is my least favorite twilight book. Your story is good though :)
Kimmydonn chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
This is depressing, holy crap. I might try and read more later, but I need to be less morose for a little while. Yikes!
leannecheffings chapter 17 . 1/19/2010
hm difrent
heehee chapter 17 . 1/10/2010
OMG! awesome story, i was so close to crying so many time, i loved it and hey pheebo
Undecover Angel chapter 18 . 1/10/2010
Brilliant! Beautifully done! The descriptions of everything was amazing! I love your writing!
LoveTheVamps01 chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
yea i loved how u had alice in there for a little bit. like as if she had to talk to bella and couldnt not talk to her anymore. loved it!
3 chapter 17 . 1/2/2010
no offence, but edward totally sucks in this story! and i feel bad for Jake. but that's just me!
teabizarre chapter 17 . 12/22/2009
Hmm. That was...good. The self-harming thing seems logical, though it's distressing to read about. I also liked the idea of Edward staying on in Forks. And while I don't think he'd have allowed Bella to hurt herself that way, I liked the play of blood, pain, loss and denial. Angst never goes outa fashion :)

Nice work!