Reviews for The Truth Behind Those Blood Red Eyes
Dark Winged Panther chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Great cant wait to read more :D but i have to go to school. :P
FFVIIGirlX chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
Sorry about the name, I can't remember what people ussually put there. Anyway, sorry again if this review is a bit late. I only just found the story and I wanted to say you did an awsome job on it, though I wish Gin lived in the end... Oh, well, he died for something he actually wanted to do in a way. I believe that was at least a bit peaceful for him. Also, I don't know why you think you're crappy at writting endings, I thought that ending was pretty good. I read a lot and trust me when I say that this was an good ending and don't ever think you're bad at something until you try it or just keep doing it enough times to be sure, though also listen to when someone tells you that you are good at it and now I find myself trying to give out hopefully good advice again... If this bothers you, just ignore it. I start writing or typing anything and I don't know when to stop sometimes and I over do it a lot. Anyway, hope you keep writing good stuff and I wish you luck!
KurohimeHitsugaya chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Aww ukihana I love that pairing thank you so much no one uses it anymore
KurohimeHitsugaya chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
This is very well written, though I recommend more lengthy chapters, even if you have to combine consecutive scenes.
ajunkboat chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
FANTASTIC STORY!

brilliantly written, great grammer and vocabulary etc :) great plot, (im a little bias, i just love me some Hitsu-whump!) but yay!

thanks for being an awesome writer, keep up the great work!
fiya chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
the end was VERY out of character but i still thought it was adorable. LMAO GIN HISSY FITS :XD: -im on deviantart too much
Feather32 chapter 16 . 3/25/2010
I loved this story it was very good!
tearsXsolitude chapter 16 . 1/25/2010
That was amazing and I'm so glad I took the time to read it!
ToshiroHitsugayagirlfriend chapter 16 . 1/25/2010
Loved it a lot
ToshiroHitsugayagirlfriend chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Like it a lot!
Sora Tayuya chapter 16 . 12/21/2009
Haha...watermelons. Toushirou was very funny in this chapter, in the good sense. Good for Ichigo, compairing terrifying Kenpachi to Unohana-taichou. Yay! This was very good, aside from poor Gin's death. Oh well. Now for the overview on the entire story.

Very well written, some random themes going on occasionally, but basically the best parts of the story are very much like what the people would do normally. So two thumbs up! (I do have two thumbs, right? Haha...I don't remember...oh dear...) Ok, now that I am done...I shall just await your update on your current story. Yay!
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
AAW. That moment with Rangiku-san was so touching! OMG, that is definitly the kind of party that I would see Rangiku throwing.

0.o Wow. Gin just...RANDOMLY went against Aizen, for Rangiku-san? Cool.

Wow...is Gin really dead? That would for sure be something that the peoples would write up.
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
0.o

WOAH. That is SO something like what Ichigo should do. That is EXCATLY like what he would do. This is amazing, excellent! Sugei, sugei!
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
That, my friend, was a beautifully portrayed anime scene. I could definitly see the scene in the place. I am very worried for poor Toushirou...
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
ICHIGO IS SO OUT OF CHARACTER. HE WOULD PRACTICALLY PUNCH ISHIDA IN THE FACE FOR SAYING SOMETHING THAT DEPRESSING, INSTEAD HE AGREED WITH HIM? OMG...yes. I flipped out there a little.

(sarcastically) Wonderful, now Gin is having second thoughts.

Ooh, fun. Evil random hollow now talking evil random hollow.

OK, so that last bit about the paperwork and Gin's little thing, are perfect. They are exactly like what the characters would be like. ...also, everything other than this last paragraph in my review have been somewhat random, and sarcasticlly weird. This last part of the review was very serious though.