Reviews for Heart of Darkness
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 19 . 9/16/2010
i really hope you can update this real soon loved it .it took me nearly 3 days to read all your stories and i really loved them all keep up the good work:)
MaggieMay21 chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
O! I cant wait to see how this is gonna turn out. I'm so excited! :D
MaggieMay21 chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Dean has lost his mind! Haha. I love it! Great job! :D
MaggieMay21 chapter 13 . 11/29/2009
Wow...sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, my computer was dead. But I just got a new 1. :D

Anyway, I'm still absolutely in love with this! Poor Dean! I cant wait to see where this goes! Will Brooklyn ever be saved?
MaggieMay21 chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
Poor Brooklyn, poor Dean. Very heartbreaking.
Crazy Pink Penguin chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
love it!

please please update soon!

can't wait for dean to save brooklyn :D
MaggieMay21 chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Wow, damn. I hope Dean finds Brooklyn soon. :O
MaggieMay21 chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Holy crap, Henrickson's an ass! :D
MaggieMay21 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
Oh my gosh...this is getting so friggin epic! :D
MaggieMay21 chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
That's so funny, because I was definitely thinking about this story like an hour ago. Haha.

It's okay, I forgive you! :D

This is getting more and more interesting! Dean's gonna flip a shit when he sees they're about to brand her! Oh man!
MaggieMay21 chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
Well Sam and Dean are back together, that's good. But Dean's gonna be pissed. Haha.
MaggieMay21 chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Oh man, I wonder what will happen with Jimmy and Sam? Will Brooklyn and Dean ever escape? Haha, great job! :D
MaggieMay21 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Oh my, poor Sam! Haha, hope he busts out soon! :D
i hunt the supernatural XD chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
i love how u also have ash in the story! i forgot he was in it! lol i cant wait for the next chapter keep up the amazing work! and i hope that jimmy, sam, caleb, and ash find dean and brook before its too late! ]
MaggieMay21 chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Hm, why didn't I get an e-mail when this was updated? Strange.

Anyways, GREAT chapter as usual, dear. Why do I smell trouble? If Henrickson is involved than I'm sure something bad's gonna happen. Haha.

Cant wait till the next one! :D