Reviews for On the House
SA3466996 chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Good round up. I'd completely forgotten about Jethro too. Made me laugh - the thought of Jethro chasing after the neighbour's cat. Wasn't ginger was it? ;-)
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Hahahahahahahahaha! this was funny you are really a talented writer.
achillies-eel chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
LMFAO! That's was CLASSIC! Timmy... our very own Timmy... on drugs. POT cookies. -rotfl- Wow. That's an AMAZING image.

I just finished the first episode of the new season, and so I'm on an NCIS high. This was perfect. It almost made me forget that I just re-broke my computer, after having fixed it FINALLY a few days ago. I think I'm a serial computer killer (don't tell Gibbs :P).

Now we just need Tony on drugs...

Loving it!
BrandSpankingNew chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
This is hysterical, and I can't wait to see where you take it!
Loopy4Tibbs chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Roflmao, poor Timmy!
alix33 chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
‘Although, DiNozzo is pissed that you didn’t save any of those cookies for him. I should probably thank you for that... the last thing I need is both of you on drugs.’ - DiNozzo on pot - that is a punishment none of us need inflicted on us.

"Gibbs nodded towards the can of ginger ale, already open and equipped with a straw, that had been placed on the bedside table while he was sleeping. Just the thought of it made him feel a bit queasy. His face must have shown his reluctance, because Gibbs continued, ‘You need the fluids, and the calories. If it stays down, I’ll bring you some soup in a bit.’ - Tim must have what I have read being referred to as a "glass face": a face that showa his thoughts exactly. Or maybe Gibbs just really knows Tim's facial expressions by now.

"I’m surprised you didn’t hear the commotion about an hour ago, when the neighbour’s cat wandered through the hedge.’ - THAT made for SUCH a funny mental pic, as I am a total dog person, who detests cats with every fibre of my being.
Jo6470 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Poor Timmy! At least he's not in trouble with Gibbs too. I can just imagine what would have happened if Tony AND Timmy got into those cookies.
Diana2122 chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Great story. I'm glad Gibbs didn't punish poor Tim for getting drugged. It wasn't his fault that happened to him but I certainly hope those two mean girls got captured.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
rotfl that was a great chapter THanks!
KlairI chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Aw, that was sweet. I'm sure Tony will tease him. That's what big brothers do. Thanks for another great ride!
Keydazy chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
The conversation between Tim and Gibbs was great. Love Dad! Gibbs taking care of his sick 'son'. I completely forgot about Tim's dog so when he shouted 'Jethro!' I was almost as shocked as Gibbs. Wonder how Tony is going to say about Tim's psychic marshals. I would have felt very sorry for Gibbs if both of them had gotten into the cookies. Great story. I can't wait for more.
wandamarie chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
thank you it was a good chapter like always you did a good job thank you for sharing your talents with all of us
peppe1951 chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
great story and ending...I didn't think Gibbs would punish him for something he was unaware of...now Tony is another story...I think Tim is for a teasing when he returns to work...

So who gets in trouble next?
ape1013 chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Ok, confusion is cleared up for me now. Maybe I shouldn't read stories will I'm sick? lol The medicine was making me a little loopy. I've just re-read the whole thing at one shot and it made more sense now and this last chapter was the sprinkles on the ice cream (kind of like, icing on the cake; but, I am not a cake person; hence the ice cream).lol Thank you and keep up the great work.

*hugs*

April
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
lol shouldnt have eaten those cookies tsk tsk never take sweets from strangers i guess