Reviews for A Diffrent Kind of Bravery
Sapphire3210 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
I love this story or the start of it. I hope you don't mind if I use some of this story to write my own. I would most likely not post it seeing as I am just starting out.
AJ Granger chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
The chapters tend to be a little shorter than necessary. Maybe it's just because I want to read more of this story. I am curious to see where you go with this. The conversation with Draco is great.
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I like this chapter and the details. It's a little odd to see a threesome of this sort, but I do love those characters.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
PM me when someone adopts this story, please!
icyquest4 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Continue please
gennastar chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
I'm sorry to see you go, but of course I just tried to read this story today. By all means, get rid of the albatross.

Do the stories taunt you because you have left them unfinished? If so, abandoning them and ridding yourself of the account and/or deleting the stories will not plug the hole. It just sits there until you finish it...one way or given enough time the way your head/heart tells you it's supposed to end.

Good luck to you. I hope all is well in your future projects.
Anime Princess chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Perhaps a type of charm or enchantment that can make the Dursley's feel everything they did to Harry?
musme chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
I love it very much!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Your story is amazing! I will admit I've never been a fan of the Harry/Neville pairing, but your plot here is WOW! I've always wish Harry could go back and change things. He's so lucky to have that chance here! Hope you haven't abandoned this!
Wanda chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
You have to continue this story as it is truly inspired and I can't wait to read more. The Neville/Harry/Luna pairing is brilliant and would love to see where it's going [bonding, marrige, preg, mpreg] how everyone reacts espeicaly Sirius, Dumbledore and the weasleys, and will Harry and luna have to deal with the dementor or is Neville keeping Umbridge busy.

Inquiring minds want to know, Please put us out of our misery and update.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
oohh thi is great you really have a good story i think petunia shouldnt be to hardly punished because we now know she loves him maybe a quick mental tourture and a bad ream hex?
Pepsi addict chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update, Update.

I'm begging Please,Please Update.
SS chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
Can't believe that this hidden gem only has 22 reviews. This is brilliant and I can't wait to read more.

Love the Neville/Harry/Luna pairing never read that before and can't wait to see the reactions it causes to their loved ones and events. I hope you consider updating this unappreciated fic soon as it's been a year since its last update and it's too interesting to leave here.
Tommy14 chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
I like Time Travel stories and the pairing of Luna-Neville and Harry is just a nice extra.
loretta537 chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
this is a great story, please update it soon. i really want to see what luna does to the dursleys