Reviews for Divine Intervention, Hentai Style
Demon-Art-Lover1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
finally, the gods are the ones to plot... hopefully something very naughty *smiling evilly*
Axzeria chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hahahaha! I love how you did this!
Awesome! xD
Tiajei chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I wonder if one god presides over love matches, the other political? Cute twist.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Yeek. Things have this habit of getting messy as soon as gods get themselves involved. You know, these gods seem a bit like Greek or Roman gods to me. Very business like, but not averse to screwing around a bit in the background. Kinda like superpowerful humans. Or Half- or full-youkai. You get my drift.
Kagome Tashiro chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
hey can i use them the henatai gods.

cuz im thinking of doing something simalar 2 this.
AnimeLady04 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
LOL oh boy...
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Yay, for divine intervention. Are they going to dip Naraku in chocolate first since that seems to be the only "sin" Kikyo wants to indulge in. Someone should let him in on that little tid bit.
CU Administration chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I loved it! I think you should make a sequel ]

I wanna see how that idea of theirs works out
Mika-Girl101 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Update!
NoirJade chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
this is just... great... haven't seen anything like this before.. can't wait for next Chapter, thumbs up :D
lilmouse1988 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Great chapter I love your hentai story's. More please.
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
...The gods are kinda creepy, I'll be honest. And I'm glad Kikiyo will offically be out of the picture now and so will Naraku. But I can tell this series is nearing its end if the gods are involved. I mean...how much more can be done? (I'm not sure if I want the answer to that question XD)
Mangagirly9419 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
lol this ones little shorter than the others but it's still good cant wait for morwe humor "sexualy frusterated"
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This is going to be good ;)
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

I ADORE IT!

please hurry and make another chappie soon!

i wanna see what happens next! :P :D