Reviews for Organization XIII gets real jobs
Stell chapter 14 . 6/7
Why isnt Xion here? I liked your story but why isnt Xion here?
KHFAN chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
this fanfiction is amazing funny and creative

thank u for taking your time through the whole story
Morgan chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
This was awesome! I loved the whole series especially the Marluxia and Zexion parts...There should be things like this EVERYWHERE! and you might just be in competition with my randomness!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
Aw... Poor, poor Roxas. Marluxia and Larxene being sympathetic? Very unexpected! I didn't know that they had empathetic sides to them. But Xaldin and Vexen being cold wasn't unexpected at all. "Do you not care that his virginity was stolen?" from Marluxia was almost as funny as the Larxene Show.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
This was an awesome chapter. Larxene's an awesome Nobody. I'm glad that she wasn't a 'complete jackass who can't do the simplest of tasks'. And why is the Larxene Show being cancelled? It was really funny! Xion confusing Ven for Roxas... Genius!
Magikbyrd chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
LOL, Saïx!
oTheMadHattresso chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Marly at Victoria's Sercret? That is such a freaky mental image DX
oTheMadHattresso chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
"Are you trying to molest me?" I just about died laughing at that part XD
Renee Niels chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
Oh, thank goodness, you're not a Yaoi fangirl. Uh, and poor Roxy!

Renee Niels chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
Actually, I'm kinda glad to see Axel and Marluxia suffering. Sadly, Ax is one of my least faves. And only for killing Vexen! Thanks for not humiliating Lex too much, though.

Renee Niels chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Oh, man, poor Lex.

Renee Niels chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
I fear for Vexen... Poor guy.

The Chaos Dragoness chapter 14 . 12/6/2010
LMFAO This was a great story! I laughed at every single one, but none so hard as Demyx and Zexion's chapters! Thank you for making my night _
The Silence Will Set Me Free chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
Roxas! NOOOOOO! T-T POOR ROXY!
The Silence Will Set Me Free chapter 11 . 6/2/2010
I knew it! I knew he would get a job that had to do with bras! I mean its Marly! XD

Great chapter! So far my fav!