Reviews for Issues with Intimacy
viva chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Cute, odd little story 3
elixile chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
A great view of their relationship, from the concept of Cait Sith and the damned to the fact Reeve successfully managed to get Vincent to stay (he is a sneaky man xD) to the protectiveness in Vincent at the end. Nice!
Kaniner chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I really like the idea of Vincent finding more comfort in a robotic companion than the people with him, and the way you wrote it made it seem so very natural that he would drift towards Cait Sith. Its an innovative concept, and one I really enjoyed. That alone makes this one of my new favorites. XD
JiLLiBeanz chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aw! This is cute, I wuvs it! :D
Lunael chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow. I don't remember getting into a pairing by reading a single story so fast. That was a very nice little fic, a very inspiring one. You gave me lots of good ideas... Too bad I don't have any spare time to put them down :(

Thanks for the good reading time and the original and insightful pairing
minoki chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
aw thats soo cute!
DreadPirateSephy chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Aw! So cute! _ I love it!
SHA260 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
you are very wonderful. very very wonderful. very very very very very very very wonderful. If I have now made you a pile of nenni-goo I am sorry. But you are. Wonderful. And fantastic and talented and I am so impressed. And grateful. Very grateful. And going in circles again.

*ahem* anyway, onto the review...

I know this is your first attempt at vincentReeve and it is good, you characterised them both and it was interesting to see how the derivation of Cait Sith is something that Vincent would relate to - I hadn't considered a friendship between Vincent and Cait before but I can see how that would bring a whole new dimension to their relationship and you have given me one or two ideas of my own. I had better actually write and update, hadn't I... but yes, well done. And you KNOW I'm not just saying that.