Reviews for Because You're Mine
Mol-dune chapter 3 . 1/16
Thanks for the story. I know you are still writing on it. I can't wait to read more!
krosi chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
Hey I love your story. I reread the first one all the time. I've noticed you haven't updated any of your stories in a while. I hope you plan on updating soon and finishing this story. I understand if life got busy though. Thanks for the story this far!
Jasper's Waifu chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Continue please
Mjohann19 chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I know it been a while for you but I love this story.
Mgriffith490 chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Please finish is story. I know it been a while for you but I love this story.
hpsslily chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Plz update!
Ur story is sooo awesome:*
kitty chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I really liked this series. But after 4 years
I think
I can assume its abandoned. A shame. I really would have ave liked to have read more.
brightsidetolife chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Where's the rest of this story?
beyond birthday 667 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
OMG i love your story, the first one too btw, too bad there probably wont be another chapter since its been around 4 years or so, i would have loved to see it continued!
Naa chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Please, could you continue this fic? It's just so good and I love it. Please
takingitinstride chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
I know it has been YEARS since you have updated this but I just recently found this story and I am really interested in finding out what is going to happen. I hope you decide to write again. Following and favorited.
AlyssJocelyn chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
i like this story...was it adopted by someone else?
littlemsstrawberry chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I wished you would update this! I love the harry draco friendship
bridgeportfox chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Aww. Kittens. Will Harry hear the baselisk? I hope you update so that I can find out!
bridgeportfox chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
So Lockhart turned the pixies loose in this reality, too. I wonder what other things will mirror Harry's experience in his reality? Draco coming over to visit Harry at the Gryffindor table was a nice touch. He seems to be adjusting faster than the others.