Reviews for Because You're Mine
Naa chapter 1 . 3/10
Please, could you continue this fic? It's just so good and I love it. Please
takingitinstride chapter 3 . 2/11
I know it has been YEARS since you have updated this but I just recently found this story and I am really interested in finding out what is going to happen. I hope you decide to write again. Following and favorited.
AlyssJocelyn chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
i like this story...was it adopted by someone else?
littlemsstrawberry chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I wished you would update this! I love the harry draco friendship
bridgeportfox chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Aww. Kittens. Will Harry hear the baselisk? I hope you update so that I can find out!
bridgeportfox chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
So Lockhart turned the pixies loose in this reality, too. I wonder what other things will mirror Harry's experience in his reality? Draco coming over to visit Harry at the Gryffindor table was a nice touch. He seems to be adjusting faster than the others.
bridgeportfox chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Poor Harry. That had to have been difficult for him and the other students, especially the ones that were the other Harry's friends. Hopefully Harry will be able to cope and not go back home with Sirius. (Hedwig must have flown like the wind!)
PuppyProngs chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Will Ron and Hermione from Harry's universe come to him?
Starfleet chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Any chance of coming back?
I made this for you chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Hey where'd you go? This hasn't been updated since 2009... That's a while :( maybe give us a little bitty treat sometime soon?
moondanceluna chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
notbad story suck you stop writing
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I really like this series! Then I was about to click the next chapter button but its missing! Pretty please write more
Aflibble chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I know you have not updated this for like four years but I would love to see more. Just found this today and think it is great so far
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 4/18/2013