Reviews for Because You're Mine
Mjohann19 chapter 3 . 2/8
I know it been a while for you but I love this story.
Mgriffith490 chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Please finish is story. I know it been a while for you but I love this story.
hpsslily chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Plz update!
Ur story is sooo awesome:*
kitty chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I really liked this series. But after 4 years
I think
I can assume its abandoned. A shame. I really would have ave liked to have read more.
brightsidetolife chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Where's the rest of this story?
beyond birthday 667 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
OMG i love your story, the first one too btw, too bad there probably wont be another chapter since its been around 4 years or so, i would have loved to see it continued!
Naa chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Please, could you continue this fic? It's just so good and I love it. Please
takingitinstride chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
I know it has been YEARS since you have updated this but I just recently found this story and I am really interested in finding out what is going to happen. I hope you decide to write again. Following and favorited.
AlyssJocelyn chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
i like this story...was it adopted by someone else?
littlemsstrawberry chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I wished you would update this! I love the harry draco friendship
bridgeportfox chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Aww. Kittens. Will Harry hear the baselisk? I hope you update so that I can find out!
bridgeportfox chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
So Lockhart turned the pixies loose in this reality, too. I wonder what other things will mirror Harry's experience in his reality? Draco coming over to visit Harry at the Gryffindor table was a nice touch. He seems to be adjusting faster than the others.
bridgeportfox chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Poor Harry. That had to have been difficult for him and the other students, especially the ones that were the other Harry's friends. Hopefully Harry will be able to cope and not go back home with Sirius. (Hedwig must have flown like the wind!)
PuppyProngs chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Will Ron and Hermione from Harry's universe come to him?
Starfleet chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Any chance of coming back?