Reviews for Hell
Skadadle chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Wow. Just... wow.
OldStoneface chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I... I... I just don't... it... how... I... GENIUS!

*takes a probably liver-damaging dose of OTC painkillers and goes to have a lie-down*
Effaeldm chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Good point, hell may be really relative) Was this not crack, as much as that may be possible with The Shedder among the ponies, I'd suggest he could behave differently. At least if that's Ch'rell you actually mean - I'm pretty sure he could at the very least use the ponies to some end. And the old cartoon one is hardly easy to imagine killing ponies, or anyone. As crack, however, this is all fine and funny)
Liashi FNA Sora chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
XXDDD That was epic and hilarious.
IncredibleMeh chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Considering the fact that this takes place I'm the old MLP show, and not in Freindship is Magic, I actualy like this!
theredrobin chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Christ on a cracker, I just about died. Bless you.
Morfanerina chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
0.0

this was absolutely... crackish XD

one of the funniest fics I have read

... I kinda pity Shredder (wait shouldn't I pity the pony?o.0)

XD
AlexHamato chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
ok i have to admit the idea of ANY my little pony and ninja turtle crossover seemed... well i just wasn't interested but being who i am i took a look. and was totally surprised! this is .funny! hilarious! geez i can't stop laughing! a great yet horribly good ending to the shredder! thank you! you've totally brightened my day!

P.S. i've always wondered what the ponies bled... caramel seems to fit very well :D
OrangeSea chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was pretty epic. I read it out loud to my friends. None of them laughed until they cried (like I did) but it was pretty well received, none the less.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
THIS. IS. SO. AWESOME!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Bwahahaha! That was hilarious. Great job. You rock.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
zenonaa chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
He killed Tiddlywinks! ;-;

This is just so funny. At least Shredder is dead now. :) That place sounded really horrible.
lion-of-judah chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I think it gets funnier every time I read it. XD
MelodyWinters chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
LOL.. This is freakin hilarious! Great job!
blankpage12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
*snort*

I am STILL laughing! Oh, my, god, that was so freakin' hilarious!

"All of them must suffer a horrible fate."

TEARS are streaming down my face, that was just so PERFECT!

"so this wasn't Hell! He could die! He could escape!"