Reviews for Forgive and Forget
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
damn it i hate author always make stupid bella so cheap with no respect herself. she shouldn't be nice to that dickward. i don't think that dickward really love bella he said he love her that is bullshit is he love her he shouldn't married another bitctslut Tanya. I don't like bella either that stupid should abort the baby. damn bella she deserve bad life take care that bastard daughter ewww want to puke thinking she have baby with stinky ugly dickJacob.
Shelley421 chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
immortalmessanger chapter 13 . 3/24/2010
ohohohohohohoho! LUV IT!
pixidancer22 chapter 13 . 3/1/2010
Great chapter, glad you're back. Can't wait for more:D
dazelmeedward14 chapter 13 . 2/28/2010
i love this story it made me sad and kinda angry tht it took edward this long to get bak with bella but...hey! i kept me reading, rite? but i get how edward doesnt want to hurt tanya lik he hurt bella so it took him awhile..but thank god it happened! hahaha...sry but yuuck..edward and tanya? ) anywayz i realy loove this story ur a great author keep it up plz? ;)

3 dazel
Isabela is Online chapter 13 . 2/28/2010
I'm so glad you updated! I'm so happy for Edward and Bella, trying to start over.I want Bella to be happy since she's been through a lot in the past.I hope you can make her find another decent job. I hope that things will continue to be ok for the 2 of them .Update again soon please,when your crazy sched allows you to.
pumpkinborg chapter 13 . 2/28/2010
Great chapter.
j5girl31012 chapter 13 . 2/27/2010
cutest chapter ever! kep writing (:
vampiregurl chapter 13 . 2/27/2010
damn should have punched him the face.
edwardandtaylorgrl chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
OHMYGAWD! its been since last yr u updated? you HAVE to write more pretty please '(
A is for Angel chapter 11 . 11/22/2009
aw awesome chapter:)
A is for Angel chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
very awesome chapter:)
knkqh chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
Aw...
j5girl31012 chapter 12 . 11/16/2009
loved this chapter. it was beautiful!

I know they have a lot to work out, but im glad they're together

keep writing
pixidancer22 chapter 11 . 11/15/2009
Aww, very nice chapter. I really liked the ending! Great job! Can't wait for more:D