Reviews for School of Ed
Lieutenant Shroom chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Well well well! The story I first picked up at one chapter long has reached a near-creschendo! The writing is fine grammar-wise, and there are little to no typos. However, the story is a main concern if mine- it's too goshdarn stereotypical! We get no prior idea of Edd and Nazz ever connecting, but suddenly they end up in a spur-of-the-moment relationship. It's very predictable and there's no way it's believable! So suddenly Edd, who is the most forgiving person in the school, decides to go and say "you're being an ass for no reason, so I'm gonna go make out with your longtime cush and call you a moron! Cause I never forgive anyone!" You're changing Edd's character too far without any prior explaination, and Rolf is no better either- he's too merciless to be the same guy!

Some Mush Tips-

-Make the story original. It's been done countless times.

This story gets a 3.5 out of 5 on the Fungo-Meter.
ricreaper chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
That. Was. Awesome! Please, please, PLEASE! Keep writing!
ricreaper chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
I have no words for this chapter, except that, and that, and that...
ricreaper chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
O, the plot gets thick (By about 2cm). What does Nazz have in store for Edd? These questions haunt my mind (Not really...). You, Keep writing.
pinkluver93 chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
This is really sweet. Update soon :)
Jessicupcake chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
M... I like this story. It's so well described, I can litterally see this in my head. Usually, this doesn't happen with writers... so good for you. :D

I can't wait to see what drama unfolds with this. I would love to see the Kankers in this. It could help with the drama, as Eddy could call them for help to get Nazz 'back'.
ricreaper chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
I am getting really interested in this story as I go and go and go. It seems your getting really deep into the plot, also your descriptions were very accurate. Well done! and keep writing!
Shail666 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Nice job with this chapter! It was well written, and very in character. I wibbled a little when I read the last sentence, and hope you update soon. It's an interesting conflict that you've placed in here/
ricreaper chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow.I mean Wow! you portrayed Double-D quite well. So I say well done!