Reviews for A Sleep Deprived Adventure
NTSEFAN chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Except for the part of Naru being a bitch and all, THIS WAS PRETTY FUCKING FUNNY!

IT MADE ME LAUGH! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

One thing I like to say. About this line:

"Unfortunately, the only girl who wasn't there was Naru. Which was a shame, because then she would see what her actions did to Keitaro."

Where was Naru when all of this had happened?

I mean, if Motoko, and later Kitsune were recording on what's happening to Keitaro, wouldn't they have recorded the damage that was on Keitaro because he was still covered in his injuries and then Naru would see what her actions did to Keitaro when they played what happened on the TV?

Can you explain that?

And to answer your question, YES! It is really THAT insane!

Other then that, good story.

Do you ever write multi chapter stories other then one shots? Cause I like to see more then one shots.
ChronoTriggerMan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Completely insane. And I loved every minute of it! GIANT TALKING CUPCAKES FOR THE WIN! Make some more like this, please?
mnementh2000 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I love it! Fun story, totally off the wall! But, hey, sleep deprivation can do weird things to you! Just wish there was more :D !
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
this was realy funny. its a shame that its a oneshot
alone shadow dream chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
cute
YSRS chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
hahahaha, , i wonder what the other characters do without sleep (maybe possibly a future project of yours? (suggestive wink))

lol

more please
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
pretty good. i haven't seen anything like this before so you get credit for being unique. i would love to see of this in the future, but the only thing i can say to make it better is if you could make the next one a little longer.