Reviews for Regret
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
Jet Engine chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This isn't half bad. Update when you can!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
i like it and please make more chapter
freankfrakensy chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Dire esto pero eso no significa que no me gusta,acccchhhhh

como puede ser posible que kowaslky puede amar a marlene soy un fan de skilene y un fan de antimarkis,solamente hay una prueba muy problabe, que kowaslky no ama a marlene kowaslky ama a doris ademas en el caso de la mujer nutria ya le ubiera gustado pero nooooooooo

la utilizo como rata de laboratorio en ese caso skipper es la pareja perfecta para marlene

¡VIVA SKILENE POR SIEMPRE!
ginny chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I love this story so far. Awesome writing!
Ac chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Its so true he smiles than he looks at her and sounds flirting. Epic story!
Tripenguinman chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Could the tension get any worse? Wow I like the way you write! I'll be checking for an undate.
halfhuman123 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
HOORAY! I like this story, there isn't enough Marski around here. Though, it does say Marlene and Skipper, whichever way you decide to take it, I'll be waiting with bated breath!
penguin212 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
aw dis is cute...who will get da gurl!
ponytail30527 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
poor skiper! :(

I can't wait to see what happens next and I'm curious to find out what happens next!

update soon :D
Tripenguinman chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Well it's a good idea but it's hard to say where to go next. I like the way it is written and I personally wouldn't change anything but that's my opinon. I wonder if Skipper will actually become angry at Kowalski of if he will handle it differently. Well I hope you get over your writer's block which I know is awful to have (my own experiences) and you have more great ideas and update this story.
emma starmare chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
i think you should make the next part to this story because i want to find out what happens when Kowalski asks Marlene out.
AmaraBellaGirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Wow! That's great! I can't wait for the next chapter. And for the sequal to your other story too.
buhnie chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
this is so sad,please update soon i don't like cliffhangers in good stories. i'm dying to find out what hapend.
Thornedbud chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This is so simalar to what I think about them, except it's julian and skipper. XD