Reviews for Unseen
molbymagic chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
I like it! The characters are all fab. More soon please!
PrincessFerdinand chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Awesomely awesomely awesome, as usual :-).

Guess what I got on Netflix? Season 1, episodes 1-3 of Doctor Who!

I do see why you like it so much. I've only seen the 1st two episodes, but it rocks. I 'specially like the Doctor. And I just can't get enough of Rose's accent. It's so cool!

Anyway, I'll go check out your Doctor Who stories again, but I don't think there's any I could read ATM is there? Like a backstory or something? I dunno.

Anyway, this story's great. I hope you update it soon.
Novindalf chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Lovely chapter ) I really liked the early interaction between Morgana and Gwen.

On thing I did notice though, was that you said Gwen and her mother 'go by Alice and Gwen', but then you've called her Ali after that.

x Arria
MinxySix chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
I really like this TheSingingGirl! I completely agree that Morgana is certainly with of the most complex and interesting characters on the show, and this so far has been a really insightful look into her childhood- you write both her passionate, caring side and then her icy, collected side so well- can't wait to read more. :)
Katherine2701 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
perfect, i beg you to have some Arther/Guinevere

rebecca2701
PrincessFerdinand chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Eh...too lazy to log in. Whatever.

Anyways, either you watch an insane amount of TV, or I watch an insanely small amount, because I have never heard of this show, either. Well, probably cos they don't play it in the US, right? Or do they...that IS the question.

For not having seen it or knowing what it's about. I liked it. As always. Teehee.
PirateKnightoftheRings chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Oh wow! I really, REALLY like it. I love how you've done Morgana. I really hope you write about her and Gwen's first meeting and her interactions with Arthur. Please post soon!