Reviews for The Path 2, The Extended Ending
LolaTheSa chapter 7 . 3/22
Seriously, does bella see if she dies, edward will resent the baby for all eternity?
LolaTheSa chapter 3 . 3/22
She's definitely acting like it. If edward wasn't 'edward'. I believe he'd snap back at her and remind her how easily she could die. I mean I get it, edward needs to let go a few, but he can't let go while she's human. And for fuck sakes, if he doesn't listen to her, she SURELY isn't listening to him.
LolaTheSa chapter 2 . 3/22
Wtf? She knows him to know whether he meant to or not, he'll beat himself up over hurting her. He could have easily just bitten into her. Oh broken a bone.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Write more!
laurieglory chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
Great story and great ending! Thank-you so much for sharing your Au of Twilight with us!
shaqbarcalis chapter 13 . 9/28/2010
hxllywxxdwhxre chapter 13 . 2/21/2010
I loved The Path and it's extended ending. It's definitely going into my favorites. I love how even though the plot was different, it was still very much true to the original.

All together, I give it a 4.5/5 stars.
elvi rhys chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Alexandra-is-a-WarlockSquirrel chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
you should write a squel to this story
canis lupus familiaris chapter 13 . 1/27/2010
will there be another story for Nessie and Jake?
Yalina09 chapter 13 . 11/8/2009

i Loved it.

Especially at the end where like, the story starts all over again...
20000 WPM chapter 13 . 11/8/2009
are you going to write a sequel with Renesmee and Jacob?
Treya chapter 13 . 10/16/2009
Exciting epilogue but was Jacob going to attack her or was he scared?
Romance and Musicals chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Simply Amazing! Okay, now I'm REALLY upset that it's over because it ended on such a cliffy! Ugh! Now I really want to know what happens! But, I know you don't want to write anymore of this story, so I won't ask for another sequel ha ha. Excellent job though!
JuseaPeterson chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
I think this was a good ending to the story. I like how you had the epilogue be fifty years later. Edward, Bella and Nessie living in Charlie's old house, and all of the Cullens there.

I think it was cool that you had Nessie/Jake's meeting mirror Edward/Bella's, but it did seem like it ended in not such a good way. But there is hope.

All in all, good story. Great job.