Reviews for Sacrificial Lamb
InLoveWithNateBuzolic chapter 53 . 9/25
I hope you see this...
You wrote this in 2009, completed it in 2010. It's 2019, and I've just discovered it for the first time, and I have SEVERAL things to say to you.
Firstly, I apologise for not writing comments as the thoughts came to me, I just had to finish reading before I stopped to sort my thoughts.
I absolutely love this, and so wish I had found it years ago when I was first discovering the fandom. It's, hands down, one of the best, maybe even THE best, Twilight fan fiction I have ever read.
Your twist on Bella's quiet mind, and the power she manifests after the change, was shocking! It blew my mind. It's such a good vs bad gift, and making a "good" person like Bella have it worked so well. It would be so boring if a "bad" person had it. I was hanging on the edge as I read her developing the power, in the lead up to the Volturi confrontation. Amazing!
Thank you for giving Bella and Edward some personatily! Their relationship in canon shouldn't have worked, but you took the little bits of good that canon offered and evolved them into a loving, grown up, realistic, relationship. Bravo!
Thank you for not making Rosie and Bella besties. Without the baby to bring them together, you built a wonderful - true to the basis of their personalities - story of their lives as family now. Rosie's hot/cold treatment, etc. P.S. Thank you for making Bella take away Royce from Rose, and for the confrontation that made Rose understand what she was doing to the family, mainly Emmett and Carlisle. I'm angry it was never addressed in canon.
on to my favourite part: THANK YOU FOR JASPER! I love your jasper, he never gets enough love or credit, in fanfiction or canon. He's always pushed aside, but he's my favourite character from the series.
His and Bella's relationship was so heartwarming. I could go on and wax poetics about all the characters, so I'll save you some time, and just sum it up.
You gave them personalities, you built them into the story, not around the story, and you made it hella enjoyable to jump back into the twilight fandom, after so many years away.

The letter Bella wrote to Charlie, Jake, and Billy, had my in tears. They were beautiful.

I'm glad everyone got a happy ending, and I'm glad they did some growing and exploring to get there.

I felt like 16 year old me discovering twilight for the first time, all over again, not the 27 year old grown up with responsibilities and a child!

Please, never delete this, ever. Or, please tell me its on AO3 so I can download it to moonreader and keep it with me always

Much love x
myimagination2012 chapter 45 . 6/25
Amazing!
myimagination2012 chapter 37 . 6/25
That was the funniest chapter EVER!
myimagination2012 chapter 32 . 6/24
No offence but i gink Bella was pathetic in her reaction to Jacob. She's married now. She should move on. Poor Edward had to watch his wife moan after his enemy.
Cavvelenare chapter 1 . 5/29
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why didn’t she tell him to stop?
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 53 . 4/23
Wow. One of the best Twilight fics I've ever read. I love Bella's power in this story. Bravo!
sarabo chapter 51 . 2/20
So sad. Charlie was a wonderful father. It will be hard, but he will get over the loss and always hold Bella near to his heart.
sarabo chapter 49 . 2/19
I can't imagine my mother talking like that to me. It just wouldn't happen. Just talking about women's issues was extremely embarrassing for both of us.
sarabo chapter 48 . 2/19
The lust was overwhelming!
sarabo chapter 47 . 2/19
Poor Charlie. I'm glad Tonya didn't get her claws into him any deeper.
sarabo chapter 46 . 2/19
Tissue alert. Bella is lucky to be able to bring Charlie back in a way. This was so bittersweet. I absolutely loved this story!
sarabo chapter 45 . 2/19
They did it. This tight knit family is just the best!
sarabo chapter 44 . 2/18
Our guys DO know how to fight. Thank God for Jasper!
sarabo chapter 41 . 2/15
And now the war starts.
sarabo chapter 40 . 2/15
What an amazing talent Bella has. She could rule the world. (I think Aro thinks the same!)
3,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »