Reviews for Sacrificial Lamb
arabella.masen chapter 32 . 10/18
I'm hoping for later chapters Bella gets some backbone and tells Jacob aka the dick off. And I hope she sets Rosalie straight too. They're both close minded, ignorant assholes at this point. But I love this story already!
Emjezz chapter 15 . 10/16
Can't stop laughing/holding my hand infront of my mouth because of Renee.
Still...hilariously well done!
Dracenxamethyst chapter 46 . 8/30
This is the best story I have ever read ..honestly I review only when something touches my heart. You have an amazing talent ..I cried laughed felt the love anger sadness everything in this beautiful story so precisely that I cannot express in words. I only wish that you never stop writing . This is a very unique concept of the original book. And I like it better than the original book. I loved it with all my heart. I hope you read my review. .and if you do I'd love a response back too. I really really enjoyed your story to the core. Wish you all the best in life. Just don't ever stop writing ..you're truly unique and talented.
kalypso1888 chapter 53 . 8/26
I have to say...I like the original...but...I LOVE your version sooo much better! What you did here...amazing! It would have been so much better had this been the story. Thank you so much for taking your time to write you have some amazing skills
guest chapter 18 . 8/19
you made me cry with your words. thanks dc
vampdreams chapter 53 . 6/24
Amazing story
You know...I kept waiting for some things from the real breaking dawn to show up...and as time went by and the story progressed from that point, I realised that the way things were changed was perfect for the dorectuon this story was headed towards. And God's honest truth...I love the power you have bestowed on Bella.
I am also in absolute live with how Jasper and Bella grew real close mirroring their mates' relationship. The way Rose and Bella finally started getting along was dealt correctly, and nothing was rushed.
Great writing...keep writing _
Fran Masen chapter 46 . 5/12
Congratulations for writing this amazing story, you gave her a amazing and powerful gift, great brothers, made her connection with Edward even more powerful than alread was. This last chapter made me cry my eyes out, but had so much of the essence of the characters, that I couldn't help but love. Thanks so much for sharing this amazing story with us.
shannon30033 chapter 53 . 5/9
Thanks for another great story. I seemed to have worked my way backwards, and now am jumping to your new novels. I have throughly enjoyed your Bella and Edward renditions. I have liked getting to know your characters and all of their trials and tribulations. I especially enjoyed how varied the friendships are within the stories as pertaining to the siblings. I have liked how Rose has stood out in some of your stories as Bella's bestie and in others she is sullen and angry, very begrudging of B & E. I feel as though I have gotten to know some WWF info, some sex operator info and even some sports lingo and i even watched some of the NFL draft this year, thinking about what Edward's world as a college first round draft pick might have been. I, however, did not share that thought with my dad as he was quite impressed with how interested I was...haha! So thank you for your stories. I feel as though I have cheated, as most of your fans have had to wait for books to finish, while I have popped through them in such a short time. Well, I suppose I will catch up with them as well as you continue to write fascinating tales. Have a good week! Shannon
shannon30033 chapter 18 . 5/4
This needs a serious tissue warning in the A/N...I don't usually tear up in these stories, but Bella's letter really got to me.
Rose chapter 53 . 4/13
I genuinely enjoyed reading this story. You are an amazing writer and I truly believe that this would have been a better ending for the Twilight Series. I loves how the character grows throughout the story. I love how you explain everything in such detail that it is as if we are there with the characters. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! Hope to read more of yours.
on.ings.like.weagles chapter 53 . 1/30
This is what Fanfiction is all about.
Twilight is a beautiful series - one that will always hold a special place in my heart - but it lacks the thing that makes a story truly soul-touching.
Twilight is a fairytale. Like a Disney princess finding her prince.
Stories like this are rare. They don't shy away from reality. Bella made choices and was forced to face the fallout. It's real - no magic charm allowed her to keep every aspect of her life.
She was given a fantastical life. But she lost the mundane human one. She lost her parents, her friends... Her home for a time. Like every choice we make, we have to bear the consequences. And it's hard and painful and horrible at times, but worth it for the chance to live our lives as we wish too.
Thank you for allowing us to see our favourite characters grow and change like we all do.
Twilight may have given you the framework... But you bright them to life. Breathed the human factor into a world of such mythical creatures.
Your words won't soon be forgotten
kassiesbeach chapter 46 . 1/25
This was a great story. I love how you resolved the end with Charlie and Jacob. And taking Aro's power away was brilliant. I was almost hoping she would have taken all the powers of the Volturi but even I can see the can of worms that would open.

Alzheimer's is a disease that runs strongly through my family. Can we borrow your Bella?
kassiesbeach chapter 32 . 1/25
Well...Jacob is an ass who can't see past his own dick! He's selfish!

Question: Why is it that Edward can hear all the talking on the boat from his perch in the treetops but Bella's new and improved hearing cannot? You made it sound like he was hearing actual words and not thoughts. If that's the case then Bella would have been able to hear too.
twiclare chapter 53 . 1/10
It's got awfully warm in here!
twiclare chapter 51 . 1/10
Charlie's grief gets me every time.
3,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »