Reviews for Sacrificial Lamb
jadesabre75 chapter 46 . 7/23
I cannot believe that I took so long to read this story! Brilliant just like all your other stories! Thank you so much for sharing and excellent job!
They should've got a male stripper..
it's simply me n you chapter 32 . 7/1
So so sad.
Jacob was so mean. I'm sorry he couldn't be happy for his former best friend
nidszala chapter 53 . 6/10
I really enjoyed this story
Its unique and beautiful .
I love it .
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 53 . 3/23
As a fellow Jacob hater I loved it the second I read the summary! ;) haha. I love every but of this fic! I'm gonna miss these though. 3 and can we just admire hpw Awesone Bellas power is!? So Amazing! ;)
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 6 . 2/20
I didn't care for this chapter. I didn't like it in the movie and didn't like it here. It's disgusting how Bella keeps hurting people and it's even worse with how much attention she keeps giving Jacob.
4fancii chapter 53 . 2/6
I love your stories so much!
Nataly29 chapter 46 . 1/15
This was a wonderful story, I found it in the rec of seeing Bella and I have been laughing and crying all along but ch.46 have me in a river of tears.
I loved everything in this story, thank you so much for sharing it with us!
awesomeami316 chapter 46 . 12/13/2016
This was such a good story! I'm so glad I found it
jadedbird chapter 32 . 10/18/2016
I'm hoping for later chapters Bella gets some backbone and tells Jacob aka the dick off. And I hope she sets Rosalie straight too. They're both close minded, ignorant assholes at this point. But I love this story already!
Emjezz chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
Can't stop laughing/holding my hand infront of my mouth because of Renee.
Still...hilariously well done!
Dracenxamethyst chapter 46 . 8/30/2016
This is the best story I have ever read ..honestly I review only when something touches my heart. You have an amazing talent ..I cried laughed felt the love anger sadness everything in this beautiful story so precisely that I cannot express in words. I only wish that you never stop writing . This is a very unique concept of the original book. And I like it better than the original book. I loved it with all my heart. I hope you read my review. .and if you do I'd love a response back too. I really really enjoyed your story to the core. Wish you all the best in life. Just don't ever stop writing ..you're truly unique and talented.
kalypso1888 chapter 53 . 8/26/2016
I have to say...I like the original...but...I LOVE your version sooo much better! What you did here...amazing! It would have been so much better had this been the story. Thank you so much for taking your time to write you have some amazing skills
guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2016
you made me cry with your words. thanks dc
vampdreams chapter 53 . 6/24/2016
Amazing story
You know...I kept waiting for some things from the real breaking dawn to show up...and as time went by and the story progressed from that point, I realised that the way things were changed was perfect for the dorectuon this story was headed towards. And God's honest truth...I love the power you have bestowed on Bella.
I am also in absolute live with how Jasper and Bella grew real close mirroring their mates' relationship. The way Rose and Bella finally started getting along was dealt correctly, and nothing was rushed.
Great writing...keep writing _