Reviews for Forever Today
Tell Someone Who Cares chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is fanfiction you stupid little f*cktard. You're supposed to post this sh*t on fictionpress, Idiot. That being said, this is one of the worst things I've ever read. As soon as I'm done reporting you stupid a** I'm going to have to remove my eyes from their sockets and soak them in bleach to remove all traces of you and your so called story. Also, Frank McCourt is rolling over in his grave, I hope you're happy you annoying little tw*t.

And on a side note, if your "story" (and I use that term loosely) is only five paragraphs long, why, on God's green earth can you not check your grammar?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was written very well! I wanted to see what was going to happen and where it was going.
CatherineABC chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is very good writing, and a great start to a story. Your style is very mature-vivid, expressive, clear, and your tone is just right-understated but evocative. You're a very good writer.
Meghana Leafy chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Loved it! i just subscribed to your other story and omg i forget what it was called! it wasnt angela's ashes it was the other one :) sorry i dont remember im bad with that! anyways, im 13 to (pretty much 14) lol i love to write to!
anglequeen chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I thought it was very good.
JustFreedom chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
its good, and i guess the reference will come later on. its really good though! keep up the good work!
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This was good, but I don't see any relevance to The Secrets of the Immortal Nicolas Flamel.