Reviews for Safe In His Arms
HcintaHr chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is so lovely! I feel like there should be a sequel!
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Adored it! Great job!
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Just not enough ArMor fluff in the world.

good job :)
ElectricEnchantment chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Aw this was so sweet and fluffy and cute! You should write more ArMor fics!
azab chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
loved it great job
Hunter-James chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Hey, in many of the legends it says the two depart for Avalon together and are never seen again! Interesting that he didn't swing by Camelot to pick anyone else up, yeah?

Heh. Anyway, I loved this! Thank you for writing it :) ArMor!
morganaoflocksley chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aw, I love this pairing, why does the legend not agree with me?

I totally agree. WHY?
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
cute!
Olivia chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
omg cute! ever since i watched the tv series I have always loved the couple of morgana and arthur! I wish it was like that in the legends.. but anyway write more!
BluePixieOfTheGalaxy chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I agree with you to. I like the Morgana/Arthur and Morgana/Merlin. But no! The lengend has to be Gwen/Arthur and Morgana HAS to be evil to.. But I liked your story alot!
Foxie Roxie chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
that was great! Fantastic to see more Arthur/Morgana, it was really sweet and lovely xx
Miss Cannibal Princess chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I loved it !

You're corrupting my mind with your fics, now I feel like I support Arthur/Morgana (if I stole Jane's smile, you definitely got his hypnosis skills :p)

Lizou.
BonGarland chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
lol I was thinking that while reading...Kudos for not being afraid of being the minority though! Whoot! Excellent job, it was so cute :)
Qustom chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Arthur/Morgana is a really underrepresented pairing here, which is unfortunate, because I love them, too. They just have more of a spark than the others.

I enjoyed your story very much. Thanks for writing.
Maethorwen of Atlantis chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I love this pairing to. I just can't make myself like Arthur/Gwen, since we all know how that ends. I really liked this. Its so like both of them to think the other couldn't return their feelings. I loved the ending; it was so sweet.