Reviews for Fëalhûn: The Blue Wraith
kyugan chapter 2 . 2/17
so is this set post defiance or what?
Fallen-Ryu chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
intresting...now raziel can free two worlds from the parasites grasp...
Angry lil' elf chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
pretty good so far keep it up and more please :)
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Oooo! The merging of the two stories is so seemless :D More please!
FlatlinedGamer chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
It would be awesome to see this continued. It's very well written with a very good explanation as to why he's there.
Smoke chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Moments of convergence between the real story and the fan-story can be irritating if too long, but I think it was necessary in this case. It's probably more forgivable in crossovers, where the reader may be unaware of one or the other fandom.

I'm not sure exactly why I'm loving this. I wonder what would happen next. Would Raziel side with the Hobbits, or simply oppose Saurman and perhaps the Nazgul as well?
Tankred chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
I'll admit, this is really damn interesting. Here's to hoping you'll try continuing it.
kane chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
That was interesting hope you continue this fic
Dragon260 chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Oh please, please, please, PLEASE continue! I had this crossover idea in my mind for sometime, but imagine my surprise that someone already did it!

The story is great so far, keep it up!
neon purple chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
I do like, but it's obvious you won't continue. The only thing I have to say is that I doubt any part of Raziel would cringe away from ripping someone's head off.
Anzer'ke chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Oooh! Ooooh oooh!

This is an interesting one, please don't leave it all abandoned and lonely, I want to read more. Especially since you've given Raziel free will so soon. That would imply a lot of interesting events to come.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Please add more.
Gamedreamer chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
I hope you can continue this soon! I love the idea you've used here and you had me almost literally jumping for joy when Raziel regained his memories. The way you merged Raziel into the LOTR plot was just about amazing and kept my attention. I'd like top see if he ends up helping them more in the plot :)
tremerid chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
While I normally do not read a story until it breaks a certain word-count, this one intrigued me.

I'm glad I read it.

So far, it is well written, and shows character developement(as far as Raziel goes), as well as a nice flair for the dramatic. I hope to read more of this story in the future. Please don't let the low review count discourage you from writing this story. It is very difficult to find a well written crossover, much less one crossing two of my favorite tales.

Keep up the amazing work.

Regards(and hopes for more),

-Tremerid
Tulipsprite chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
i love it! I've been looking for more interesting stories with Raziel in them. I'm looking forward to reading more .