Reviews for Harry Potters Anonymous
i once read an autobiography by an adopted child, whose parents 2yrs later bear a child of their own. The adopted child kind of did not get dessert and did not get praise but only orders and that was it. i got the feeling that this was a quite unhappy adult even years after .
ntalcenent chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Lol, The meeting of Harry Potters Anonymous.
Friedrickson2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I like disco, thank you very much!

But this is still a work of brilliance.
Saubree chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
XD this was oh. XD so beautiful. You go Me here. God
ghostadmiral15 chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
I was drinking water while reading this...and when I finished it I was laughing so hard water came out of my nose. I heart this story!
Willcraftapple11 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Monty Python. All I can see is Monty Python in this. Bloody Hell I love monty python stuff.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I like your fic. Have you read "Happy Birthday Professor Snape" by Lastcrazyhorn? It features different Harry Potters (all from AU fics by lastcrazyhorn, though) at a birthday party for Snape. You might enjoy it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
I don't know where any of these Harry's are from, but I kind of want to know. If they are, in fact, from anywhere at all.

No sequel to 'All the Dementors'? Aww, and I just got done reading and reviewing that one. I was so looking forward to Luna conquering the world, Hollows in hand, Harry at her side, mounted on the back of the Crumple Horned Snorcack she conjured with the Elder wand.

Keep up the great work!
foxesandflowers chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This is amazing hahaha
allenx14 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
yep totally happens.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
its a shame you didnt write more fics, youve got a knack for humor
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Karinta chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
IT DOES! The Four Yorkshiremen. I knew it as soon as I read it.
Abby303 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Was this in anyway influenced by Monthy Python, because if it wasn't, I seriously suggest checking out their 'Four Yorkshiremen' skit on Youtube... And if it was, thank you... Just thank you. Because this was absolutely hilarious... Hooray to boredom!