Reviews for Bullets of Ice and Life
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Faves.
Mr.Party chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Quite a work here, a wee bit suggestive for some parts, but all-in-all a great story!
Mr.Party chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I was almost ready to skip this because of the Pokemon bit, but after reading this so far, all I have to say is this: "This is quite unexpected for me and I dare say its extremely well written!" So, after that little tid-bit, I have high hopes for this! Good show chap, good show!
Nauran chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Me, being a big Ash fan, I loved this story. Although I had to look up a few things, I still liked every chapter. Even Paul had his face moments, and that one aspect seperates your story from thousands of others!

I liked the ending. It gives me hopes for a sequel (not that it needs one). The son/daughter of an Aura user/Pokemon Master (Ash) and a descendant of a Grenadier/Pokemon Master (Cynthia). Let's say... an Aura using Grenadier on his own M-rated Pokemon journey. That would be awesome!

Thanks for the story...
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
what the shit

this ending was terrible

i am so disappointed with you i cannot put it into words
DragoKnight chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
OH DAMN

Ash is getting a first hand look at how Cynthia became the champion in the first place :P

Good Chapter
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Well, I guess you couldn't make a new multi-crossover featuring Ash, with maybe Takeru T.K. Takaishi, Rushuna Tendo, Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Yugi Mutou and Ichigo Kurosaki?

Anyway, I hope you can continue with the story "When Spunk Collides", before you can either start on a new one, or continuing the story "Pallet Town: Population, Zero".
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Great Chapter - Yay! Rushuna returned back but kinda sad she couldnt stay a bit longer. I was surprise Cynthia is the descandant of Rushuna XD

Love the Ash and Cynthia's love scene.

Great Story.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Well, I guess it's all to be seen later on, while we're standing by, waiting for the results.

Anyway, good luck, and keep things up!
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
Great Chapter -

Ash's use his for the third time - Yay. I was suprised that J didnt shoot at Ash at all when she had the opportunity to do so XD

Ash with two blonde beauties once again XD

update soon.

P.s. Ash's Precious little Girl Ch 5 is out. Check it out -
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
I wonder if Ash & Pikachu will travel back in time alongside Rushuna, to help her save her two friends, with help from Teppa-kun?

I just hope Ash and Rushuna won't get to comfy together, that Rushuna might accidentally carry Ash's child. But, that moment's like a "fat chance" event.

But, I've got the feeling, that Ash & Co might meet up with the present time's possible descendant of Rushuna. If it's a girl, who looks just like Rushuna, then Ash might start to hang around with her.

Anyway, good luck, and keep it up!
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Great Chapter. Now we know how Cynthia knows about Rushuna.

like the pairings with Ash involved with Dawn, Rushuna, and Cynthia.

Brock must be really jealous of Ash .LOL.

OH no not Paul and J. I hope the group beats them.

I bet J's expression is going be like 'Oh great, not you again, brat. what is it going to take to make you stay away from me? LOL.

Anyways keep it up...
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Happy Birthday. I think I reviewed on your last birthday...I spend too much time on this site. I hate my life. Good to see you are still writing Pokemon fanfiction. It's hard to find some interesting fanfics now adays... I'm glad to see you included Cynthia in this story, as well.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Hmm, I wonder why Team Rocket won't appear in this story.

Anyway, happy birthday, man!
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Great Chapter. I wonder how Cynthia knows Rushuna.

What will happen?

Is there going to be a slight pearl shipping and rayShipping?

update soon