Reviews for Dog Paddle Like You Mean It
PADavis chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Uh oh - mouth twitched up. Love that. Love that so much I used it too. LOL. So did someone else. We have excellent taste in Dean's lips... wait, that's dirty. Start again. Would love to see Sam go in the pool. That's probably naughty too but I would. Great pair of drabbles.

Phoebe
PADavis chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Love me Dean in a wet swimsuit, but that goes without saying. Loved this: Dean was goofing off. Sam was busting his nuts researching.

And you and schmoop? Sure, you never write that. Like ever. Never ever.

Phoebe
494dwangel chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
haha...hilarious loved it

*dreamy eyed ohing and drooling* dean in black swimming trunks yummy
CiZiwejes chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Hahahahaha! I couldn't stop laughing! Oh please!

My tummy hurts! Need oxygen *pants*

Well, a job well done I should say. Bravo!

Sam's wet and he got his clothes on. Still, it would turn anyone on *drools over the image of Sam in drenched clothes*
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
*she imagines Dean in black swimming trunk* faints!

That was hilarious I should say because I so could see Sam's brow twitching, hehe! Good job!
Merisha chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Wonderful light moment between the brother, needed that :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Merisha chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
'Sam’s right eyebrow started to twitch.' ROFL XD - the bitch face accompanying the 'twitch' must be priceless XD

\
Meggin Lane chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Dean in black swim trunks! And it isn't even my birhtday-sighs appreciativly. All the better to contrast the freckles with my dear.

And the image of the dream boat float by on the green dragon inflatable...yummy. Please say there were beads of water still pooled on his chest and that they made these little canal shapes in the grooves of his ABs!

Loved Sammy's enthusiasm, when the mood finaly struck him.

But if you had to, I mean in the intrest of making the image clear you could ad a third installment where he has changed out of the wet clothes and returns to the pool in say cut-offs? And just for the sake of balance you could describe said impression he may make on the female life guard. Coz it's her job to be observant-for pool safty sake..you know.
Nana56 chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Hahaha! I really enjoyed these. And yeah, Dean in swim trunks. *pauses to enjoy vision* *sigh*

Sammy needs to loosen up. lol I'm glad he jumped in.

Very, very nice. :)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
That's adorable! Sammy with wet clothes... and Dean with no clothes... almost! Very nice.
Swellison chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Hahaha! I like that Sam got so caught up in the mood of playing in the pool that he forgets he's not wearing a swimsuit.

Sue
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh, this is great, makes me think of Mulder in those red Speedos...love Sam's righteous grumbling about Dean goofing off.

Sue
Tosharino chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I didnt drool picturing Dean in black swim trunks! I didnt get goosbumps! My heart didnt miss a beat or spead up! No way! :P
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
So let me see if I've got this right...

Sam is now totally soaked, plaid shirt sticking to his body, wet denim clinging to his -

um, did it just get really warm in here?

*Neo voice* Whoa.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
*Picturing Dean in some black swim trunks.*

*Frantically wiping the drool from her keyboard.*
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »