Reviews for Is This a Dream?
Kat chapter 22 . 5/8
Got to say, I almost had to slap you through the computer when you killed Rogue but I trusted you to end the story with fluff somehow and you did! Thank you for another wonderful Rogan story. Keep up the good work!
Mistia chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Very touching chapter, well done
missaqua chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Yay! Mental Logan and Erik are back! :D
Oh no you don't chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Omigod chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
I'm actually breaking downright now, as soon as Logan began talking to Marie through his mind, I had the mental image of him holding on to someone who wasn't there, talking gently and crying and telling them he loved them, and everyone in the jet would just see him holding on to air... Well all my control crumbled at these lines;

'He was seeing Marie.

"Marie?" he nearly sobbed.

"What are you doing darlin'?" he asked her brokenly, reaching out his arms for her.'

Yep. Now my family thinks I'm nuts or mentally damaged because this one story has made me both laugh and cry uncontrollably. I honestly love you.
cooltreeko chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
the last time I cried was 4 weeks ago in extreme pain cause of a very infected and swollen gallbladder. I'm balling like a baby now. :C
cooltreeko chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
OH MY GAWD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! *goes insane* lol, you did really good job with describing the feelings between them. I am amazed! 3
xevg-x chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
This chapter was so cool. And more because of this "After this I am definitely telling Marie I love her" but I think he cant tell on time :C
xevg-x chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Oh sassy Rogue! I like it, very much.

Great chapter. Little demostration of great powers. Take that Magssy!

I loved Erik laughing of the real him hahaha.

I feel worried about Rogue, I feel Wolverine will know about their new powers when be too late for her.
xevg-x chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Wow! I expected something like that buuuut you where more, more diferente, more accurate, more cool. I dont know how to explain it. I like it very much.

What a power the Phoenix is, I can define like a "entity"

The battle between Jean and Rogue will be so awesome!
xevg-x chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Mystique POV, I approve (?)

Totally lovely, i love this kind of chapter. The are more romantic than kisses and blasexblablasexblabla

I knew, this is with Bucket Head now, more evil Jean.

I wanna read a interaction between Mags and Rogue.

Whahaha Mystique is soooo wrong.
xevg-x chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
She touch her bro! 33

Oh evil Jean is baaaaack, my theory of the green eyes is still up!
firiette chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
This story was adorkable. Honestly, I dorked-out in so many areas. (I totally remember the first time I watched the first X-Men movie, reading the comics with my brothers, and I always thought Logan and Rogue would've rocked together.)

To start off, I thought you did a great job. It was incredibly fun to read. I tore through your first story, through this one, and now I'll be moving onto the third. You made them so cute together.

Secondly, I have to say you probably could've used better punctuation in your story. There were quite a few random commas where there should've been periods and no commas where they belonged. Often I had to reread a line just to grasp your exact point.

Third, I'll state that the characters seemed a little out of character at moments. But I should shut up because I know exactly how hard it is to write someone in character when you haven't made them up. So that's all right. You represented them quite well.

Fourth, I wished you'd added more details. Your writing is so fun and lovely that I wished you'd put a bit more into descriptions.

And last of all there were quite a few spelling mistakes. (Don't worry. Some of them were actually quite funny.) I suggest that you perhaps edit your work as closely as you can. I'm sure you could find an editor somewhere for yourself that would be more than happy to help.

So, in closing, I want to say I've brought these things to your attention but I don't mean them cruelly. I loved this story so much (your Logan made me 'awwwwwwwwwwwww' more than once) that I wish it could go on and on. You did an amazing job. I loved it.
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 23 . 11/27/2012
yay! they are like together now! i love it!
featherdusterpixie chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
so the professor was worried or knew that jean would be corrupted by the incredible power she had and so he created a barrier, to what end?
if pheonix is neutral then i dont get 'jean influencing her powers in a bad way', dont you mean 'using her powers'?
i mean it seems that jean was gonna be a power hungry ho-bitch no matter what power she had, cutting her off from pheonix wasnt gonna stop that.
though i do see that keeping the bitch from having that power was a good idea., i just dont see how it was gonna keep her from going batshit nazi!
still love this story! :)