Reviews for Is This a Dream?
SilverLunarStar chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
Poor Inner Erik and Inner Logan, they were so freaked!

Huh, Jean is the one without conscience here... I like it! Honestly, I was kind of hoping her behavior was to be explained by Phoenix, but I like the idea of Phoenix being neutral.

Stupid Mystique.

Things are about to get VERY interesting...
SilverLunarStar chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
I think you're one of the only (or few) authors who have Marie hyperventilate after the traumatic moment of flying out of the plane and almost dying. Again! I really don't think they give her much credit (the scriptwriters).

Whoa! Jean joined Magneto? Is she already Phoenix, close, or not yet?

*Gag* I forgot about Jean and Logan's kiss. Hmm...I can see how Mystique would be interested in Logan. I thought it was more of a taunting thing in the movie, but I like your take.
SilverLunarStar chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Magneto and Mystique have now joined them. Dun, dun, dun is right.

She touched Jean, didn't she?

I have to admit, the whole "When will these people learn how to fly?" bit always gets me. Hehehe.
SilverLunarStar chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
Nope, you definitely weren't the only one who noticed Logan's disappointment. Bobby's little jealous glance was also hard to miss... I'm so glad you had her keep them here.

Gah! I KNEW Bobby had a death wish...
SilverLunarStar chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Loving this!

Haha, it's hilarious how Scott and Logan don't really get along (although they do respect one another now at some level), but they have the same taste in vehicles. D

Really, what was Logan thinking?
SilverLunarStar chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Eek! And here comes the action! Yay!
SilverLunarStar chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Aw! Poor Marie and Logan!

I agree with Marie, Inner Erik and Inner Logan do act like an old married couple. XD

I say Bobby still has that death wish...
SilverLunarStar chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I KIND OF feel sorry for Bobby, but not by much.

I like the relationship she has with Bobby and John. It's funny how Inner Logan things them the lesser of two evils. XD I can see Inner Logan now: "Do I want her hanging around a couple of squealing girls or two BOYS?" Hehe.

Inner Erik and Inner Logan seem to be getting along fairly well:

"Ladies and gentlemen please take your seats the show is about to begin," Erik chirped cheerfully.

"Please ensure all cell phones are switched off thank you," Logan rubbed his hands together in glee.

SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Yay! No Boyfriend Bobby! D

He's back, he's back, he's back!

Hmm...Jean left? What do you have planned...?
The Reserved Reader chapter 21 . 6/15/2010
Let's start of with the negative: I felt this story was a bit rushed, maybe because you had to fit it with 'A Dream Made of Nightmares' and with some of the movie scenes. I just found myself missing the unrushed quality of the Logan/Marie moments. Again there were spelling mistakes more so than the previous fic- might one to double check some chapters:)

Okay, on with the positive: Even though it was rushed I still loved the way you incorporated X2 with the story. You added some much needed Rogan and you gave Rogue more depth, more power, and more backbone:) I also enjoyed how you switched POV's because it provided more insight into the situation. I especially loved reading Mystique's thought process as she tried to seduce Logan. That was one of my favorite scenes in X2 because it definitely hinted at Rogan... in my mind:) Marie's inner Erik and Logan always made me smile. They are absolutely hillarious and I love the idea that they become her friends. Lastly, I loved all the Logan/Marie scenes!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 21 . 5/9/2010
Yay for FLUFF! This was so cute and fluffy! Great job! I can't wait to read the third part to this series! Keep up the great work!
deathgeonous chapter 21 . 5/4/2010
Nice continuation. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
lovingmama23 chapter 23 . 4/17/2010
I love your story, and I'm on my way to read the next one
Imaginary-worlds chapter 21 . 4/13/2010
I so did not know you had written a sequel! Silly me :D But wow, you're amazing at keeping things in canon, but still tweaked enough to fit your storyline! And hahaha, whenever Logan got surprised looks from making intelligent remarks... It made me crack up.

*sniffs* The last chapter was so sweet... It mad me smile :)
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 21 . 4/12/2010
The PERFECT fluffy chapter to end the story!
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »